Spider macro help needed

Hi,
    Despite the fact, that im actualy asking about macro i decided to post it here, not in macros.
    I'm experiencing a small problem. A small but annoying. I have macroed any pet ability by simply /cast abilityname, and everything worked correctly.
    Problem has shown up with spider. /cast web isn't making pet actualy cast its web ability. Macro gets icon like a web, but not the same as spiders. My guess it is tailoring web, or maybe some quest item.
    Has anyone had this problem aswell, and maybe solved it? Would be grateful if you posted an working macro
    Thanks in Advice,
    Blade

---------- Post added 2011-02-12 at 10:55 AM ----------

Bump :| Bump Bump :|

Deleted
    I use this, and it works.

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /petpassive [mod:shift]
    /petfollow [mod:shift]
    /stopmacro [mod:shift]
    /cast [pet:spider] Web(Special Ability); [pet:crab] Pin; [pet:turtle] Shell Shield(Special Ability); [pet:monkey] Bad Manner
    Press macro = pet does its special ability, shift + macro = pet returns to you.

Edit: BTW, next time you try to make a macro, instead of just typing the abilities out, shift-click them from your spellbook. That's how I got Web(Special Ability) for example. I guess there's some other spell called Web, and the game gets confused.
    Last edited by mmocebee24b598; 2011-02-12 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Some clarification

I had a simular problem with a warrior's charge misplaced with ToC mount charge icon, try using shift+click from a spellbook

Quote Originally Posted by Jehjoa View Post
    BTW, next time you try to make a macro, instead of just typing the abilities out, shift-click them from your spellbook. That's how I got Web(Special Ability) for example. I guess there's some other spell called Web, and the game gets confused.
    this should fix your problem. its 100% sure way to get the spell you want into your macro. even tho looking on wowhead spider is the only one using ability that is called web. but that "(Special Ability)" maybe need to be added so shit-click it _:P

Thanks for reply, to be honest i didn't know macros can be done this way, everything works correcly