Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The stealth animation got changed in 4.0.6, it looks like some experiment they were doing back in the TBC days.
    It is awful. Like we are moonwalking in slowmotion

Sadly,, 4.0.6 a, did not fix it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Brb changing my war back to arms pvp--to nerf the main damage ability its just too much.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    i don't even have a holy pala, but i think this spec has been hit pretty hard with the nerfbat since the release of cata. mana cost increase alongside the divine plea thing, the tower of radiance (or something) nerf that won't allow HL to grant HoPo when healing the beacon.the forbearance thing i can understand to a certain degree.

but didn't blizz explicitly state that having LoD transfer to beacon was intended? afaik LoD was pretty OP when cata launched, and transferring through beacon too... i was in a hc dungeon when the LoD/ToR nerf hotfix was applied, and holy palas just didn't seem that good anymore. but ppl learned to cope, especially since LoD apparently was supposed to transfer via beacon.

now this... this i fear will label holypalas as single target healers. HR heals for squat, LoD heals for squat.

instead of nerfing this spec to the ground, i think blizz should spend a little time focusing on the other healing specs. divine hymn and hymn of hope are _channeled_, and thus aren't any good, priest regen has been a problem, archangel can't be used with holy unless you take time out from healing to smite, which is bad, the resto sham mastery ain't that good tbh, and the list goes on.

i was thinking, isn't it better to make 4 other healing specs happy by buffing them than to continuously make 1 spec unhappy through nerfs?

Noooo.. Raging blow was hitting 333% with Mark of Khadros Why take such awesomeness away from me! :'(

Wednesday: Mind Blast and mastery buffed.

Saturday: ALL damage nerfed (not by 3%, a 10%!!!)

Now: Fuck off, Blizzard.

A very "happy" shadow priest

The Exalted Title:
    Weak. The new change should have stayed. Serious players have the 50. Others should work towards it or consider another game.

alongside the divine plea thing
    Divine Plea was actually buffed quite a lot. It's amazing on certain fights now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by straazz View Post
    now this... this i fear will label holypalas as single target healers. HR heals for squat, LoD heals for squat.
    i've already been given this label as is. :x now it's just official.
    archdruid valentyne -- kel'thuzad, us | RP & M+ PVE

Ok now buff LoD again. I just realized that holy power is now only useful for one single spell... awesome... "the new pally mechanic" is now more or less something you use to heal the tank when running from fire. Plus the fact that you will now HAVE to spam the MT with DL means that beacon is more useful on another target.. what target? The mage?
    Last edited by Nitrax; 2011-02-12 at 09:55 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zagnaphein View Post
    So crying in forums can change developer's opiniong about something they obviously screwed up without warning the players....How sad...
    There, fix'd it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by jlrm365 View Post
    The Exalted Title:
    Weak. The new change should have stayed. Serious players have the 50. Others should work towards it or consider another game.
    Why? What changes having obtained 40 reputations from 50 reputations? I grinded my ass to obtain 40 reputations, and then Cataclysm ones were easy as hell, i'm proud of having the 40 hard ones, instead of the lame ones from Cataclysm (put tabard on, run HC's till you fall asleep and ding exalted 999, took me a month and 2 days to get every Cataclysm reputation to exalted).

Following that logic, every other title should have been changed:

The Explorer - More zones to explore, make people explore everything again.
    Loremaster/The Seeker - Revamped quests, make people do everything again.
    Battlemaster - New BG's with more achievements, make people obtain the new ones and THEN reward Battlemaster.

Correct me if i'm wrong?
    Last edited by mmoc707bc56263; 2011-02-12 at 10:00 AM.

Shadow Power (Shadow priest passive) is being changed from 25% to 15% of Shadow damage
    why was my shadow priest suddenly op and why are frostmages immune to nerfs?

Deleted
    wow this is just crazy.. more nerfs on paladins come on..! give us a break increase on spells and now this.. !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ssINsupreme View Post
    wow this is just crazy.. more nerfs on paladins come on..! give us a break increase on spells and now this.. !
    well, the mana increase was understandable, and so were some of the previous nerfs we've been given... but this just feels like a slap in the face. i had never cried or even posted about any of our nerfs until now. :/
    archdruid valentyne -- kel'thuzad, us | RP & M+ PVE

Yay reduce Aimed shot again. It is not ok that we deal equal damage like hybrid classes. I think I will change to heal hunter.. no .. wait. we can only do damage :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Pleased to see a rethinking of the exalted title, though I am not convinced by their explanation.
    Loremaster did have its requirements changed, from a number per continent to individual zone achievements.
    Yet that was something we kept hold of.
    It also had Loremaster of Cataclysm added to the requirements, but if you earned it before Cata you kept the title...

noez owlz do less dmg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitrax View Post
    Plus the fact that you will now HAVE to spam the MT with DL means that beacon is more useful on another target.. what target? The mage?
    You know that Beacon of Light still work with Protector of the innocent , right ? You still got some extra healing by putting it on the tank , it let you make some raid assist when someone got a really low life and is about to die (where all the HoT are worthless) without losing your tank , and you can still heal a MT and a OT very well , if you just know who's gonna take more damage .

Also , the change with LoD does not affect me , because i'm wasn't using it since cata launch (when they switch it from a CD ability to a HP one) . It was only useful in 25-man because of the targeting component , and i'm not doing these so basically , i've got no use of it .

And for everyone who's QQ about Paladin reverting as single MT healer : That was already the case . We never been raid Healers , and we'll never be Raid Healers . Personally , i've stayed as a MT Healer , and i'm fine now .

10+ Year Old Account
    Good changes, DK mobility nerf was needed, and should never have been implemented in the first place. Fury damage nerf VERY MUCH needed, keep these furytards out of PvP. Now where the fuck is the Revealing Strike / Kidney Shot 9s fix?

Boomkins, they got an extra like 1400 resil this patch so a damage nerf was in order. Spriests just need to reroll disc.

"Beacon of Light no longer triggers from Light of Dawn."

What happened to the part where they said this was working as intended and they had no plans on changing it?

Blizz - liers, thats all truth.

why was my shadow priest suddenly op and why are frostmages immune to nerfs?

mages are the most skilled and expierence required class in the game. sarcasm...

Deleted
    It's quite clear now that the devs to a large extent have have lost control over the buffs and nerfs. I can't recall a single time in 6 years that I have seen so many hot fixes in such a short time after a major patch. Sad because it could have been so easily avoided by listening to the ptr testers and the player base as a whole. Knee jerk reactions and heavy handedness seem to be the standard response these days.

Doesn’t look good for this game.