should frost be worried now?

"We're also keeping a close eye on Frost single target dps at the moment."

*sigh* What? Is frost damage too high now? They have made some pretty confusing changes in this last patch like hunters, nerf one spec and buff the other spec to the moon, so my guild's main hunter went from doing 17k ish to 22k ish just from switching from surv to MM. Its just when they make comments like " we are keeping a close eye" its almost never been good.

I think this time around it should be good since frost raid dps isnt bad in theory but when in play its clearly lacking compared to unholy but /sigh the way blizzard employes post it can mean anything.
    Pretend this is a amazing sig with my character holding an legendary.

Deleted
    the way and context that it was implied sounds like a good thing to me. sounds like they believe that it is slightly too low, so it may possibly get a buff, which would be nice. raided as frost last night and it was a tiny bit behind other specs/classes with similar gear. not far behind, but noticeable.

I've been worried about Frost for a while now. I don't even touch it anymore.
    Check out my expansion concept, World of Warcraft: Whispers of Madness
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Brittle Bones now has a 50% chance to turn the target into a purple-wearing supervillain.

Who the hell thinks the single target is too high?

o_O

I'm pretty sure they meant that it may get a boost if the spec is still behind where it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post

o_O

I'm pretty sure they meant that it may get a boost if the spec is still behind where it should be.
    well they also made the comment about surv hunter being too high at the same time as unholy DKs a while back and look what happened, UH got nerfed and surv got nerfed, however they buffed MM through the roof apparentley to compensate I guess...warriors seem to be on a damn yo-yo of wtf "balancing" as well.
    maybe they will do that with frost? wishful thinking I guess

Im just confused as to what theyre final "vision" is(I hate that word as everquest fans might remember its use)

Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post

o_O

Most likely this. But it was so ambiguous, it could mean anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    @Wingwraith: You can haz a point too, but only because you admit you're a tool!

Deleted
    I'm quite shocked at "We think that death knight PvP mobility is in a good place now". WTF are they talking about, have they played DK Frost in PvP?

TBH, Blizz doesn't care. They are trying to make their customers happy so the more people QQ, the more nerf other people will get.

Example:

a=#PEOPLEQQ
    b=$BILLIONSPROFIT
    c=%NERF

DO
    a+c=b
    LOOP

You see, as long as they are making money, nerf bats will keep on coming out of the darkness. Playing God isn't as easy as you humans see

Quote Originally Posted by jho369 View Post
    TBH, Blizz doesn't care. They are trying to make their customers happy so the more people QQ, the more nerf other people will get.

Example:

a=#PEOPLEQQ
    b=$BILLIONSPROFIT
    c=%NERF

DO
    a+c=b
    LOOP

You see, as long as they are making money, nerf bats will keep on coming out of the darkness. Playing God isn't as easy as you humans see
    You sir fail at math. You invalidate anything you say when you post it with such flagrant ignorance.

10+ Year Old Account
    I recall another post a while back about how frost single target was low in their minds. If anything this means a buff to single target because we are by no means OP in that department, raid wise.

I just don't want tinkering now. I am extremely happy with my DK and any changes could lead to an unintended mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Mhazrim View Post
    You sir fail at math. You invalidate anything you say when you post it with such flagrant ignorance.
    You mad bro? I see you fall under "a" catergory.

I'm not mad, but your keen observation skills are utterly wasted on WOW. You should work for the FBI.
    Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    @Wingwraith: You can haz a point too, but only because you admit you're a tool!

Example:

a=#PEOPLEQQ
    b=$BILLIONSPROFIT
    c=%NERF

DO
    a+c=b
    LOOP

You are a bad poster and should quit posting.

Also, "looking at frost DPS" doesn't mean shit other than it not being where they want it. If anything it's low.

What does this even mean? I simply made a comment that your "clever" little equation was complete and utter nonsense. I don't see how this warrants asking me if I'm mad... Also I'm not sure how pointing out the idiocy of your post puts me in the "catergory" of people QQing.

So basically what I am trying to get across here is that well... You should be quiet until such a time that you can add something constructive to the topic.

On the original topic, i guess we can only hope that keeping an eye on it means they will be monitoring the actual numbers being put out and then deciding hopefully to buff frost. Nothing crazy, just something to normalize it.