NEtherweave bags

Just made about 200ish of these bags and then realized thats only like 1500g profit... Took one hour

first found out they are good to sell now =x?

1500g/hour sounds decent enough to do for me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonurus View Post
    1500g/hour sounds decent enough to do for me
    good luck making 200 bags in one hour.

Deleted
    Gotta add the time it took to get all the mats. Which, given the AH is used, could be done within 30 minutes. Add the crafting time and it could well be within the 3 hours range.

I smell troll.

And If u could make 200bags then gl on selling them, post ah cost gold and never all 200 will be bought in 24/48 hrs so you will lose time + money for trying to make some coin.
    Learn about consequences before try something.

They are only going for 40g on sargeras, maybe more on low pop. Frostweave are a better route for easy farming. Personally I only make bags when all my cds are up and I have a load of extra cloth.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    good luck making 200 bags in one hour.
    Only going from what he said: 1 hour

---------- Post added 2011-02-12 at 06:09 PM ----------

get your point tho, no way he made 200 in 1 hour

Netherweave Bags are ridiculously profitable on my server right now. Stacks of cloth are 5g to 7g, bags sell from 30g to 40g. I can sell 20 of them easily in an hour. 200 bags for me is 4600g profit, assuming highest mat cost and lowest sell price. Certainly not anything to get worked up about, but it's been good supplemental income as I make my alts Vial of the Sands.

Edit: Factoring in thread, we're down to 4500g profit in that situation. AH cuts and cost probably amounts to another 100g. Still OK money to go along with my real moneymaking ventures.
    Last edited by paloalto; 2011-02-12 at 05:18 PM.

On what kind od realms you guys play? I wonder cus of couple of reasons.

First: who the hell buys 16slots bags?
    second. how come 16 slots bags are so expensive? at my realm Frostweave Bag go lower then 40gold

Quote Originally Posted by hunteromg View Post

second. how come 16 slots bags are so expensive? at my realm Frostweave Bag go lower then 40gold
    Exactly, on my server 16 slot bags don't sell for 10g......
    Beauty now spawns with only two pups in Heroic difficulty. Not to worry though, the missing pup has been adopted by a wonderful, if not insane family.

I'm glad that Blizzard cares about the little things...

Quote Originally Posted by hunteromg View Post

1. people leveling their alts
    2. good for your server?

netherweave are around 9-12 on my server, but cloth is in the 10's for a stack, which comes out either even or i'll be losing a few on each bag
    frostweave are around the 150 mark, i dont care for them
    abyssal bags are far more profitable to make with frostweave, depending how much embersilk bags are going for on your server, these can go from 300-400.