Thread: Best PvE class?

Deleted

Best PvE class?

Hiya!

Since DK is getting too many nerfs atm I just can't keep having it as my main, I need something else by the side 'til blizzard has fixed this stupidity called balanced.

Anyhow back to the question, what class should I roll? I prefer Healer the most since I can't heal with my DK, the class will only focus on PvE as soon as it reaches 85, tank is also a good thing since my DK is unholy but still I think I would rather go for healer.

So unless you don't have anything you want to share with me, whats the best healer PvE class?

Deleted
    bestclassroller? kinda silly dont u think
    well i would go for pala

Bring the player, not the class, play what you like the most.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiruru View Post
    Yeah well I'm new to WoW and don't know much about healers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Priest is ALWAYS the best class.
    Ok, seriously, if you want to heal, I can recommend Priests, especially the Holy spec, but be warned, it can be a bit intimidating at first.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

Try pally, its not a far cry form DKs, has a lot of diversity ( can heal , tank or dps) and its not a real deep thinker when it comes to how to run your role. You can also take the time to learn about gearing.
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

There will never be the "best" PvE healer class, as they all bring good things to the raid. And even if there was a best PvE healer, that will change every other patch. E.g. In patch x.1 priest will be the best healer, and in patch x.2 shaman will be best.

You should choose a class that opens the possibilities you want.

You said you like tanking, and with dual talents that's easily done.

Paladin or maybe even druid I'd say.

There is no such thing as the "best" pve class... but if I were to suggest a class for a newer player I would suggest a druid just because of how versatile they are, you can fill whatever role you want. Range dps, melee dps, healer, or tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiruru View Post
    For normal mode or 25man raiding the above applies but even blizzard's own motto isn't working in 10man heroics at the moment. You have to bring specific groups or classes to different bosses.

1) Don't be a fotm reroller

2) These posts aren't allowed

3) No one can decide what you want, you have to do that yourself
    My sig was stolen, if you find it please contact me. Thanks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tas View Post
    There will never be the "best" PvE healer class, as they all bring good things to the raid. And even if there was a best PvE healer, that will change every other patch. E.g. In patch x.1 priest will be the best healer, and in patch x.2 shaman will be best.

You should choose a class that opens the possibilities you want.

You said you like tanking, and with dual talents that's easily done.

Paladin or maybe even druid I'd say.
    Except shamans. True story.

People really shouldn't even be responding to this....

to split it into two parts -

#1. DK nerfs. It isn't a nerf if it was necessary. You were overpowered. You have now been toned down. Your class is not dead.

#2. You're levelling a character based upon what a class is like right now. For all we know, blizzard could pull a feral on priest and destroy them, while buffing shamans unbelievably. We can't predict what they're doing.