WoW coming to an end ?

Any1 else have that feeling ? I just canceled my sub. I feel like the game is dead. :/ Is it just me or ?
    Forth, and fear no darkness! Arise! Arise, Riders of Alliance! Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered! A sword day... a red day... ere the sun rises!

Deleted
    well its not me...

Quote Originally Posted by Black_One View Post
    Any1 else have that feeling ? I just canceled my sub. I feel like the game is dead. :/ Is it just me or ?
    Even if there are 10 million more like you, WoW would have enough to be going strong for an MMO. WoW isn't just going to die in a month or 2, it will happen over about a year or 2, maybe longer. Just way to many people playing right now to simply die off.
    "The best way to predict the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay
    "..We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity.." - H.P. Lovecraft.
    Awesome Rave Blog ------> http://www.fuckyeahhumans.blogspot.com/ <------ Awesome Rave Blog
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...leigh/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Black_One View Post
    QFT

/10char
    If you have happened upon the "Off-Topic" thread because it was on the front page, you can opt not to see "Off-Topic" threads by clicking the box labeled "Show Off-Topics"

It's just you... I'm lovin Cata more than ever, it's right up there with BC.

No, WoW is not coming to an end. However, for many people (myself included) it may feel as such. I personally have not canceled my subscription as I plan to continue to play WoW/raid until the release of Star Wars: The Old Republic but WoW certiantly doesn't appeal to me as it used to.

I can't believe that the amount of new players comes anywhere close to the amount of players that share this feeling and are quitting WoW or will be shortly. The state of WoW is most likely in a decline, if anyone disagrees feel free to say so.

I can see this thread becoming interesting really fast. Why post here btw, it's the off topic forum, WoW is definitely on topic. We've had enough fires here recently with the Rift threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeppelin535 View Post
    The state of WoW is most likely in a decline.
    I feel the same way....
    Forth, and fear no darkness! Arise! Arise, Riders of Alliance! Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered! A sword day... a red day... ere the sun rises!

I also agree that it's starting to decline, but it's still got many years and expansions left.

WoW has lost its charm, but some people dedicate their lives to it and will never quit lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    I can see this thread becoming interesting really fast. Why post here btw, it's the off topic forum, WoW is definitely on topic. We've had enough fires here recently with the Rift threads.
    QFT

/10 char
    If you have happened upon the "Off-Topic" thread because it was on the front page, you can opt not to see "Off-Topic" threads by clicking the box labeled "Show Off-Topics"