Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I can really not remember any nightmares, tbh i don't think i dream...

But sometimes when i go to bed drunk way past midnight and I'm alone i see the girl from the ''Ring'' when i close my eyes, it's fucked up, she just pops up.. have to sleep with my eyes open

I just had another nightmare yesterday and thought I would post it.

I am sitting down in class staring at the girl of my dreams until another guy starts flirting with her. I walk up to him and say back off then he transforms into a massive monster and cuts my body in half and eats the girl of my dreams. After this I knew it was a nighmare and decided to wake up.

Deleted
    I was in a house made of gold running away from drug dealers with my best friend. very weird.

Deleted
    getting sucked into the biggest star we now of
    hail VW Canis Majoris

It was when i were 6 years old, i dreamt that i were stuck on a dark scary island with my mother, and creepy aggressive vampires bit me in my hand, leaving a massive hole, meanwhile i saw my mother getting bitten aswell. After that, i had a "UFO" light which is long hair, that glows different colors.

I also believed, that the vampires returned each night through my windows, and the only way they would avoid me, was if i only showed my head. Which resulted even in the summer, that i had to cover all my body, and lie deadstill.

Deleted
    Not ever had many nightmares luckily, or at least not many i remember. The one i really remember is from when i must've been only 5 or 6. Wake up in my dream to see a clown standing at the end of my bed, not doing anything, just standing there smiling creepily. I've always been terrified of clowns and that particular nightmare has stuck with me for as long as i can remember.

I had a dream that i was in Naxxramas, except that it was more like undercity - about 10 times bigger. I sounds kida stupid but it was really scary :S

When i entered i got into a room with eye tentacles all over the place, they shot some lazer stuff on me, which tepeorted my further in and did a small amout of dmg. Well i was trying to find a place to "afk" but no matter where i tried to hide, some scary creature came and murdered me, and i had to start all over. And there was a old man with a long beard that was riding a huge frostwyrm, he was kida the "last boss" ...i didnt want to get close to him, you can only imagine what he would have done to me if he cought me..

i dreamt about barbra streisand

10+ Year Old Account
    My worst nightmare? A hooker with cold hands.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    My worst dream ever sadly is a re-accuring dream i have had for about 15 years now since i was 7, im in my bed, my house, just like if i were awake....then i look over to the doorway to my bedroom and i see a tall shadowy figure, similar to the t.v when you get no signal, that static fuzz only....darker. I look at it horrified and it slowly comes towards me and i hear a constant ring that gets louder and louder...i get out of bed and run past it out of my room, but turns and follows me, i run as fast as i can but every time i look back its behind me, seeming to just glide. I get corner and it gets closer, and closer, i try to yell for help but i make no sounds, and when everything goes dark...i wake up........

It's either that or Whinnie the Phoo chasing me down a never ending hallway with razor sharp teeth and a butchers knife.....and he was 2 feet tall.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krakin View Post
    It's either that or Whinnie the Phoo chasing me down a never ending hallway with razor sharp teeth and a butchers knife.....and he was 2 feet tall.....
    "Oh, bother..."

when i was younger before i moved out of my old nieghborhood from the age of 7-about ..10 or so i had this re-occuring nightmare about me running in slow motion and some skeloton guy chasing me to kill me.

I just remebered a very bad nightmare i had while in highschool.
    I was in the classroom, as the lesson ended, so i walked out for a break, and in a corner of the corridor there was the girl i liked at that time, surrounded by some random men who were violating her. I tried to help her, but i was paralyzed, so i started screaming to the other people around, so that someone could stop them, but no matter how loud i screamed, nobody could hear me.
    It was horrible, i could hear her crying and asking for help and i wasn't able to do anything.
    A couple of days after, while i was still disturbed by this nightmare, i dreamed that she told me she was pregnant, and cried that she wanted to kill herself.

The other dream is not scary, but the awakening was one of the most shocking i ever had.
    I dreamed that a huge bee (like 20cm long) flied right onto my nose as i was lying on my back in a field.
    So i charge up my right arm with all the strenght i could and punched it as hard as i friggin could.
    Woke up in the middle of the night with my nose bleeding, almost broke it by punching myself in the face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    People playing games for fun, the BASTARDS!

10+ Year Old Account
    I had a dream there was a manikin in my room, it started moving and I tried to run downstairs but my skin become hard so I could barely move. When I got downstairs no one believed there was a manikin in my room. I couldn't sleep for the rest of the night... haha.

For some reason that one has stayed with me for a long time. When I was younger too, around the age of 4-5 I had always seemed to have dreams I was falling, they were pretty creepy back then.

I always have terrible dreams, where I'm conscious but can't control them. Annoying as hell..

Deleted
    I woke up under ground. Buried alive. I was screaming but no one could hear me. I heard things moving within the walls.
    Scary dream... one i never wish i had again. Might want to add that i was 10 years old when i had this dream, and i still remember it like it just happened yesterday.

Well last night I had a pretty horrifying dream. I dreamt that I had herpes on my eyes and I was slowly going blind and these bubbles on them were getting bigger and bigger! I then in my dream tried to wake myself up and I suddenly jolted awake panicking! It was so scary lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I dreamed that my cat died i almost woke up crying.

whenever i have a nightmare i rambo whatever's going to kill me
    then i die and wake up w/ heart beating fast or kill it and dream ends npnp

Worst I ever had...Very vivid dream of big yellow and black spiders, probably 7~8 inches across. It was a fictional species invented by my sleeping brain, of course, but they were pretty wicked looking, the spiky kind. I'm arachnophobic so spiders are terrifying at the best of times, and in this dream they were nesting above my front door in a big thing like a beehive. I ran to my bedroom and shut the door, but soon they started crawling underneath it and up the wall.

Apparently I was screaming in my sleep, because my boyfriend woke up and went over to turn on the light. I woke up but, here's the really scary part, didn't stop dreaming. So for a few seconds I was hallucinating a huge spider crawling off the wall and up his arm. It was the worst dream ever.