Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Why don't you try to duplicate the problem, but first set your UI to show man numbers instead of percent. Then you will be able to see if you are really losing mana or you are just gaining a large amount of potential mana.

I am currently using the Mandala of Stirring Patterns on my Holy priest (Intellect proc) and the procs from this trinket made me think my mana was disappearing when it wasn't... I normally have like 104Kish buffed mana, but when it procs, it jumps to like 132Kish, which makes me look like I'm missing a bunch of mana when I'm not.

Double check to make sure your "mana issues" aren't just int procs.

Edit: Sorry, just read through post (skimmed it at first) and realized this was already mentioned. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zhivago View Post
    Why don't you try to duplicate the problem, but first set your UI to show man numbers instead of percent. Then you will be able to see if you are really losing mana or you are just gaining a large amount of potential mana.
    I checked this, and im not gaining anything. I even removed everything that can proc besides my back enchant, and I still get the same thing.. My mana literally just dissarears into the thin air, and I'm absolutely clueless to WTF is going on. In the raid last night my mana issues were a complete nightmare.... I calculated the different procs i get from the spec, and backenchant, and I still have 37% mana that dissapears >_<

Chances are it's an AddOn, it kept happening to me before I updated my Shadowed Unit Frames. It shown me at full, but in reality I could of had any amount.
    Last edited by Soisoisoi; 2011-02-14 at 06:28 PM.

Well there is a bug where you look like you' have full Power (Runic/Mana/Energy etc) and then when you use something it goes does to whatever mana you actually have (whether it be 20% mana, 45% etc), and then about a half a second later it pops back up to LOOKING like you have full mana.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleguy
    Hi, my druid is currently lvl 75 and i'm going for resto at lvl 80, so my question is, what is the most used resto healing rotation?.

Just use Shadowfiend and AA while you have Power Torrent / DMC:V / Lightweave / Volcanic Potion up ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzz View Post
    Just use Shadowfiend and AA while you have Power Torrent / DMC:V / Lightweave / Volcanic Potion up ;D
    Doesn't sort out my problem.. i know what to do when I need mana, the problem I have is where the hell is my mana going.

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    I haven't been having any mana issues as Shadow. Are you using SW: D on CD?
    +1 to this.

Quote Originally Posted by Honen View Post
    +1 to this.
    I take it both you and the person you quoted didn't read the OP at all? It's obviously some sort of UI, addon bug or the +int proccs, I don't see 3 DoTs taking 60% of someones mana.

Quote Originally Posted by Neliah View Post
    My mana literally just dissarears into the thin air
    Turn off ALL ADDONS and see if it still happens. Seriously, mana doesn't just "disappear". It's most likely a bug with your unit frames addon causing it to show incorrect values. Update it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

I am experiencing a similar issue

Each time I cast Archangel (Shadow), my mana bar seems to increase more than expected (around ~40% instead of ~20%)..and the next immediate spell (usually Mind Flay) I cast after that seems to drain 20% of my mana.

Quote Originally Posted by Vook View Post
    Turn off ALL ADDONS and see if it still happens. Seriously, mana doesn't just "disappear". It's most likely a bug with your unit frames addon causing it to show incorrect values. Update it.
    Just tried it, and it still happens

Would the base cost of our spells increase when we get LW, DMC:V, PT and other int buffs?
    In that case its a waste to use spells when we have the buffs, since we use ALOT of more mana.

Even if this could be an UI bug, if the game works like like my theory, going from 90k mana to 140k mana is just a waste. Should base mana be BASE mana. I noticed y'd in raid that when people linked their spells, the manacost was different from who viewed the spell, since peoples manapools was different.

Is this intended? This means that even if we had 1 million k mana, our spells would just get an insane manacost increase.
    Shouldnt getting a bigger manapool mean that we can cast more spells before we go oom? Not make our spells just as expensive as before. Wich means we cant push the global lost from using SF longer into the fight?

Quote Originally Posted by Guggmor View Post
    Would the base cost of our spells increase when we get LW, DMC:V, PT and other int buffs?
    In that case its a waste to use spells when we have the buffs, since we use ALOT of more mana.

Even if this could be an UI bug, if the game works like like my theory, going from 90k mana to 140k mana is just a waste. Should base mana be BASE mana. I noticed y'd in raid that when people linked their spells, the manacost was different from who viewed the spell, since peoples manapools was different.

Is this intended? This means that even if we had 1 million k mana, our spells would just get an insane manacost increase.
    Shouldnt getting a bigger manapool mean that we can cast more spells before we go oom? Not make our spells just as expensive as before. Wich means we cant push the global lost from using SF longer into the fight?
    Base mana means mana without gear. Take off all your gear. This is your base mana. With gear, it doesnt increase or decrease your "base" mana. Your base mana is always, your base mana. It can be different per class / level. If I get an asston of buffs/gear, 5% base mana is still 5% base mana.

Can people please stop reporting percentages and post instead specific numbers of mana and max mana when that happens?
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

10+ Year Old Account
    The server to client lag, its been posted by Gm's.

Basically your client asks the server how much mana to take after you cast.
    Haste and server lag sometimes make the amount wrong.