High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

3 Trinket Choices - Holy Priest - My Regen Results

I was curious if I could get some opinions on a few numbers I ran (in game) between trinket combination's.

Note: When running these numbers, I was in Holy Spec, Unbuffed, and Only letting Trinkets and Heartsong Procs Stay up to keep the data as pure as possible. Casting was done on a single target (myself).

The Three Trinkets I will be going over are Jar of Ancient Remedies(JAR), Mandala of Stirring Patterns(MSP), and Heroic: Tear of Blood(TOB).
    Note 2: Keep in mind that I intend on trading out Heroic: Tear of Blood for Fall of Mortality once it drops.

Test 1- Base Spirit: 2794/Combat Regen: 3383 (No Procs, Unbuffed)
    Heartsong(HS) + MSP + JAR (Not counting in the use effect) = 4662 Combat Regen
    Misc Figures- Since this had the lowest return on combat regen of the 3 tests, I did not bother checking Arcane Torrent + JAR Use Effect, but it would have still returned less mp5 than the numbers in Test 2, which still leaves it on the least desirable end, in my opinion.

Test 2- Base Spirit: 2473/Combat Regen: 3189 (No Procs, Unbuffed)
    HS + JAR (Not counting in the use effect) + TOB = 5308 Combat Regen
    Misc Figures- Unbuffed, the mana return from Arcane Torrent and the use effect of JAR is 11576 every to minutes (which if my math is right, equates to 482.3 repeating) which taken into account would put the combat regen at 5790.3 Repeating.

Test 3- Base Spirit: 2794/Combat Regen: 3470 (No Procs, Unbuffed)
    HS + MSP + TOB = 6019 Combat Regen
    Misc Figures - Unbuffed, the mana return from a MSP proc when using Arcane Torrent with my current gear comes out to 7013 every 2 minutes, which taken into account would put the combat regen at 6311.21.

So, Opinions! By these numbers (and numbers you may have ran yourself) would Mandala of Stirring Patterns and Tear of Blood be the best option to go with, or would Jar of Ancient Remedies and Tear of Blood still be the best options due to the guaranteed use effect? Let me know

This spreadsheet is from pre 4.0.6 but it's still applicable imo.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?...CODZtfQK#gid=3
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I agree with this spreadsheet for the most part, however the fact that Mandala of Stirring Patterns now gives intellect in stead of mastery defiantly moves it up on that list.