Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Yea, i dont think this is legit. 19 minutes in stonecore, even if you destroyed every boss in a minute or less, still would take atleast 30 minutes.

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggz View Post
    Stonecore has little trash and is faceroll if people know the tactics, other things are slightly harder, but, heres the thing, wrath dungeons gave epics, these give blues
    This exactly. There's like a dozen trash pulls at most and 2 bosses that can have ranged easily burn through.

Regardless of the truth of the post, the fact remains. Overgearing content that offers no reward for you is just ridiculous.

So with two and a half months of people getting gear, learning fights...means that heroics should still be as hard as the day cata launched, amirite?

Heroics are meant to give you an introduction of what raids will bring, along with gearing you for them. Most people who are raiding now are fairly well geared, and don't even need anything from heroics anymore. They have also ran each heroic multiple times and know every fight. Being over-geared and experienced will always make previously hard encounters easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Congratulations you have unlocked Nightmare mode! All mobs now have a fire or lightning aura causing them to cast an uninterruptable chain lighting or fireball aoe! They are also now all either immune to either physical damage or magic damage! Health pools are now in the billions and even trash hits like an enraged heroic mode boss! IN FACT! Mobs will now follow you out of instances into your home cities to kill all guards, npcs, anybody that is standing around! For each kill they get they get a damage buff! Hard enough for you? NO?! NOT YET?! Okay Blizzard will now send employees of Activision to your home to smash your hands with baseball bats while you play!

Even after all that, some people would still complain it is too easy to face roll dungeons.

15+ Year Old Account
    until ret paladins are tanking them, or 5 dps can clear them, Cata dungeons will not look like Wrath dungeons.

1337 posts.

Stop bitching... How can it surprise you?

Every dungeon, every raid becomes easier with time. Either the players improve via gear and/or experience or the content is nerfed little by little.
    When it is too hard people complain.
    When it is too easy people complain.

Just be glad that you do not have to spend hours for your daily 70 Valor Points. If you don't find enough challenge in dungeons, start raiding. It doesn't take 25 players to test your skills. Try 10 man heroics. That's challenging.

<-removed->
    Last edited by Dyminator; 2012-08-20 at 09:18 PM.

Stonecore = Know ur role = EZ

Yes, and no....on boss fights, there are still plenty of mechanics that one shot you if you don't do it right, and to me, thats what matters most. Regardless, they are 5 man dungeons....for veteran players that actually know how to play, they are mainly there for us to gear up for raids and thats the end of it when you have all your VP stuff, at least. But if you have five mouth-breathing morons who are not willing to cooperate or learn mechanics, they will still not be able to complete a heroic. Also, Azil has like half the HP of a normal boss, you can easily kill here in half the time you posted with good dps...

Top my 18 minute H Grim Batol a week after release in blues and then brag. It's months after release now, mechanics are known and epics are everywhere. This is not news worthy.