Deleted

inner focus macro bug?

I've been experimenting a problem with inner focus triggering from a macro like this:

/cast inner focus
    /cast Greater heal

as far as i know, this will cast inner focus whenever is on CD, and greater heal. The thing is, sometimes i have my inner focus button out of CD on my qbars, and clicking the macro don't let me use it. Also happening when trying to cast it on the qbar by my self (no macro involved). Maybe it's a bug with ToT ?.

Anyone noticed something like this?
    thanks in advance =)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JaheraMinahonda View Post
    I've been experimenting a problem with inner focus triggering from a macro like this:

/cast inner focus
    /cast Greater heal

as far as i know, this will cast inner focus whenever is on CD, and greater heal. The thing is, sometimes i have my inner focus button out of CD on my qbars, and clicking the macro don't let me use it. Also happening when trying to cast it on the qbar by my self (no macro involved). Maybe it's a bug with ToT ?.

Anyone noticed something like this?
    thanks in advance =)
    Yeah its been broken since cata launched, it will start working after abit again. Not sure why it happens.

Deleted
    You can try macroing it to the end of Penance and/or Prayer of Mending if you just want to make sure to always use it without its buff being consumed.

However, since patch 4.0, it consistently behaved as if its no longer off the global cooldown (gcd). So, I'm not sure how much success you'll have with this (I'm no longer subbed to test).

as far as i know the solution to the fact inner focus was being expended without full/any benefit was to prevent it casting while another spell is being cast so if you spam GH macro the GH will join the que without time for inner focus to pop. so i guess stop casting until inner focus buff pops, this is far better than before when it felt like it was working but did nothing at all.

if you are not casting and you click inner focus does it ever not work?

Deleted
    Code:
    #showtooltip Greater Heal
    /cast !Inner Focus
    /cast Greater Heal
    Last edited by mmoc5d064f2a52; 2011-03-09 at 03:06 PM.