Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Post Continue the story!

I want to try something, so lets play a game! The objective is to add to the story, so here are the rules.
    1: The main character may not die, though anything that he can recover from is fair game.
    2: Quote the person who you are continuing from. If two people quote the same person, the first one is the one that you are to use.
    3: Be creative, but reasonable. Minimal Deus ex Machina. Example; "Then I was exposed to cosmic radiation, giving me super powers!" is acceptable. "Then I remembered I was actually a 100ft tall robot!" is not.
    4: If you don't read the whole story, at least read the last page before you post.
    5: Anyone blatantly trying to destroy the story is to be ignored. This mostly pertains to rules 1, 3 and 4.
    Any of you who remember the Rhonin Diaries will be familiar with this. I'll introduce the main character, then let it go. Enjoy!

My name is Micheal Davis, and needless to say, I'm pretty awesome. I'm 25 and a clerk at a Blockbuster video store, so you know, big opportunities there. I'm a member of the local Scientology chapter, have been for four years, and am the undisputed master of our Tetris league. I have a level 70 ret paladin, on which I raid ZA and Gruuls every week. I'm looking to move into Black Temple pretty soon, cause my guild is kind of a big deal on our server. I've even had two girlfriends since I've been out of college, both relationships lasting over a month, so I'm also a bit of a ladies man.
    When I woke up this morning and looked out over the Chicago skyline (okay, it was the back wall of an Arby's), I had no idea that it was going to be one hell of a day.

After looking out the window I put on yesterday's pants, a red plaid flannel shirt, and my Chuck Taylors. Then I walked out the door to get some breakfast at...

Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    After looking out the window I put on yesterday's pants, a red plaid flannel shirt, and my Chuck Taylors. Then I walked out the door to get some breakfast at...
    ... the MacDonalds down the road from Blockbuster, just like every other morning. As I walk over to the counter, I see the girl I am currently interested in. I walk over, and ask her if she wants to share breakfast, she replies...

Yo Dawg, I heard you like Pirates. Well, I put a Bloodsail in your Bloodsail, and now you can Pirate while you Pirate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodsail the Orc View Post
    ... the MacDonalds down the road from Blockbuster, just like every other morning. As I walk over to the counter, I see the girl I am currently interested in. I walk over, and ask her if she wants to share breakfast, she replies...
    ...no i look weird i eat then leave and i then fall into a 8ft deep hole and am stuck...

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodsail the Orc View Post
    "Sorry," she replies "I don't involve myself with you people."
    Pondering as to what she could have meant, it hit me. She was of the Catholic faith, whereas I am of the Scientology belief.
    "I think you should go." she continued. "My boyfriend just went to the washroom and will be back any moment. And just an F-Y-I, he wont take well to someone like you harassing me."
    Confused as to what harassment she was talking about, I looked and noticed a large, well built, man coming out of the washroom door...

You guys have no idea how hard it is to acknowledge scientology, even if in a fictional sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolretadin View Post
    "Sorry," she replies "I don't involve myself with you people."
    Pondering as to what she could have meant, it hit me. She was of the Catholic faith, whereas I am of the Scientology belief.
    "I think you should go." she continued. "My boyfriend just went to the washroom and will be back any moment. And just an F-Y-I, he wont take well to someone like you harassing me."
    Confused as to what harassment she was talking about, I looked and noticed a large, well built, man coming out of the washroom door...

You guys have no idea how hard it is to acknowledge scientology, even if in a fictional sense.
    .. I take off running out of the store and end up hitting a brick wall, Serveral days later I wake up in...
    Kurogasa:"Bitch tried to steal my herb... So I typhooned his ass off a cliff"
    Gala:"Why can't he burn in heaven? There can be Holy Fire in Heaven"
    Garrosh Hellscream:"Shut your clever mouth, bitch."
    Terenas Menethil II:"At long last. No king rules forever, my son."
    Kenny:"I'm just waiting for a fire axe to hack through my door one day and see aulio on the other side goin "heeeeeeeeres johnny"
    StarFade:Are you actually serious? To quote every rapper:"How fucked-up is you?"

Quote Originally Posted by Auliô View Post
    .. I take off running out of the store and end up hitting a brick wall, Serveral days later I wake up in...
    ...a great forest.
    As I look around, attempting to regain my bearings, I notice a small town to the west. It is a calm, tranquil, village with a small pond to the north. I make my way there and proceed to ask someone where I was. I see a woman in full plate armor. I wonder whether she is cosplaying. Regardless, I walk up to her and ask "Excuse me ma'm, would you please be able to tell me as to where I am? I am a bit lost."
    "Surely you jest," she replies. "this is Goldshire within the mighty Elwynn Forest!"
    In my shock I...

It begins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolretadin View Post
    ...a great forest.
    As I look around, attempting to regain my bearings, I notice a small town to the west. It is a calm, tranquil, village with a small pond to the north. I make my way there and proceed to ask someone where I was. I see a woman in full plate armor. I wonder whether she is cosplaying. Regardless, I walk up to her and ask "Excuse me ma'm, would you please be able to tell me as to where I am? I am a bit lost."
    "Surely you jest," she replies. "this is Goldshire within the mighty Elwynn Forest!"
    In my shock I...

It begins.
    In my shock, I begin to have a nervous breakdown. After downing a few inhaler shots, I come back to my senses and make a conclusion.
    I'VE GONE BACK IN TIME!
    Then I realize how stupid that is and come to a better conclusion.
    I'm in Azeroth, and there's no possible way I'm just in a coma and hallucinating after hitting that brick wall.
    My uber-leveling skills still fresh in my mind, I go to the local lawman, Marshal Dungan. Perhaps he can help me.

"Sir," I say as I approach him, "I am in need of aid."
    "You and I both," he replies.
    "What? No, I'm not supposed to be here! I'm from Chicago and I got knocked out and woke up here!"
    "Chicago? Is that in Kul'tiras? Look, I wish I could help you, but the kobolds are acting up again and I don't have the men to control them. If you can bring me the head of their leader, perhaps I could assist you in your troubles."
    So that was it then. I had my mission. But I'd need a weapon. I headed down the road to the local blacksmith, a place I knew well.
    "Aye, what can I do for you today?" he called to me over the roar of his bellows.
    "I need a sword!"
    "How much are you looking to spend?"
    "How about twenty dollars?"
    "Twenty what?"
    It was then that I realized that I was in a world where I had no money. So, like the real world, actually.
    "Say, those clothes of yours are rather odd. Are they foreign? I'll trade you a sword for them!"
    So it was a deal. I was now completely naked, but I had the best sword and shield that blue jeans and a t-shirt could buy.
    Last edited by Kalyyn; 2011-02-14 at 05:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    In my shock, I begin to have a nervous breakdown. After downing a few inhaler shots, I come back to my senses and make a conclusion.
    I'VE GONE BACK IN TIME!
    I'm in Azeroth, and there's no possible way I'm just in a coma and hallucinating after hitting that brick wall.
    My uber-leveling skills still fresh in my mind, I go to the local lawman, Marshal Dungan. Perhaps he can help me.

"I ask how may I hope you sir?" And he replies, "go into the woods and slay 20 boars for me". "Come back and I shall have a reward for you". I go out into the woods to start killing boars when I realize...
    Kurogasa:"Bitch tried to steal my herb... So I typhooned his ass off a cliff"
    Gala:"Why can't he burn in heaven? There can be Holy Fire in Heaven"
    Garrosh Hellscream:"Shut your clever mouth, bitch."
    Terenas Menethil II:"At long last. No king rules forever, my son."
    Kenny:"I'm just waiting for a fire axe to hack through my door one day and see aulio on the other side goin "heeeeeeeeres johnny"
    StarFade:Are you actually serious? To quote every rapper:"How fucked-up is you?"

Deleted
    I'VE GONE BACK IN TIME!

"What exactly is happening?'' I stutter, for the lawman suddenly cheers at me.
    "We need all great heroes we can get, so it is very fortunate I have met you here'', he continues without even blinking an eye.
    "Go see our King Varian in an instant! Here, take this letter of admission with you.''
    I figure, what the heck, if I have gotten this far, I might aswell plunge myself into it. Even more..I might meet some nice night elf ladies along the way. Plus, i have always been kinda fond of the King of Stormwind, not in a twisted way whatsoever.
    As I pace in the direction of Stormwind, suddenly, a gray wolf sweeps me off my feet and bites my head. I feel a slow streak of blood running down my cheek and a female voice exclaims :''Down, love, down! I said keep the threat, not bite the ret!''
    As the wolfs jaws slowly let me free, i see a very adorable night elf huntress, handing me a paper tissue and asking, wether Im okay.

The huntress then turns into a Naga and goes for a bite off my head... Suddenly i wake it's morning and i look out over the Chicago skyline (okay, it was the back wall of an Arby's), I had no idea that it was going to be one hell of a day. After looking out the window I put on yesterday's pants, a red plaid flannel shirt, and my Chuck Taylors. Then I walk out the door to get some breakfast at the MacDonalds down the road from Blockbuster, just like every other morning. As I walk over to the counter, I see the girl I am currently interested in. I walk over, and ask her if she wants to share breakfast, she replies no i look weird i eat then leave and i then fall into a 8ft deep hole and am stuck.
    I suddenly wake up again, it was a dream within a dream... it's morning and i...

(seewhatididthurr)?

I'VE GONE BACK IN TIME!

"What? No, I'm not supposed to be here! I'm from Chicago and I got knocked out and woke up here!"
    "Chicago? Is that in Kul'tiras? Look, I wish I could help you, but the kobolds are acting up again and I don't have the men to control them. If you can bring me the head of their leader, perhaps I could assist you in your troubles."
    So that was it then. I had my mission. But I'd need a weapon. I headed down the road to the local blacksmith, a place I knew well.
    "Aye, what can I do for you today?" he called to me over the roar of his bellows.
    "I need a sword!"
    "How much are you looking to spend?"
    "How about twenty dollars?"
    "Twenty what?"
    It was then that I realized that I was in a world where I had no money. So, like the real world, actually.
    "Say, those clothes of yours are rather odd. Are they foreign? I'll trade you a sword for them!"
    So it was a deal. I was now completely naked, but I had the best sword and shield that blue jeans and a t-shirt could buy.
    after getting my shield and sword..i realized that i can wear them...whats going on i was thinking, when the blacksmith ran away laughing of me, and a peasant going around tells me: why are you having those, you are a MAGE..you cant wear that!..you only use daggers and wands!!-

i lost my clothes and having weapons that i cant use!. what the hell? ont his moment i found in the middle of the forest 6 kids going to a empty house near a lake, then.....

....someone hit me in the head with a shovel, tied my hands and put an apple in my mouth, pushed me down on the ground, and slowly started to take my pants off me, then...

10+ Year Old Account
    he realized he was having a weird dream,,,someone hit him with a shovel , but when woke up didnt saw people around, he decided lo leave te place... and found a place called westfall.... he saw a sign..says: "Danger, Deadmines".....a
    Quote Originally Posted by Funfish View Post
    All this phylactery talk got me thinking... If you were a lich, where would you hide your phylactery?
    Quote Originally Posted by Peeb View Post
    Once in church when priest went to get more candles I whispered to my friend "Priest ran out of reagents" and heard someone laugh very loud behind us.

giant troll then came out of his ass and started NVM MY IMAGINATION SUCKS

10+ Year Old Account
    Everywhere, no where, over there, in the air.
    Quote Originally Posted by imho View Post
    after getting my shield and sword..i realized that i can wear them...whats going on i was thinking, when the blacksmith ran away laughing of me, and a peasant going around tells me: why are you having those, you are a MAGE..you cant wear that!..you only use daggers and wands!!-

i lost my clothes and having weapons that i cant use!. what the hell? ont his moment i found in the middle of the forest 6 kids going to a empty house near a lake, then.....
    (I'm going to skip the people attempting to ruin this thread, not you Kraken.)

I followed them through the forest, past mighty trees and a roaring waterfall with many devilish looking fiends standing around, might want to avoid them.
    At last i've reached my destination! The kids led me to a small house, maybe one room. Just then, the mother and father come out and hug their children saying how much they love them and how happy they are to see them come home safe.
    "Dang it!" I exclaim to myself, "I can't steal from a family like this!"
    And so i make it back to a waterfall where I see another person running from Goldshire towards the goons hanging around, he yells "LEEEEEEEEEEERR-" before getting shot in the chest by a bolt of freezing arcane. As he falls flat on his back he closes his eyes and stops moving, as the man who assaulted him turns around, the assualter jumps up, grabs his mace, and breaks the mages spine with a nicely placed blow.
    He yells, "Urgh! Cloth and a wand again!" and carelessly throws them in my direction. I take this chance to run and try to catch them....
    Last edited by Kimaran; 2011-02-16 at 01:47 AM.

Just then, a massive Stag jumped in front of me, and blew me pack with some sort of force push...it was on....
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    It was the pet of an orc hunter who had come to smite me, i had to get out of here, i'm not sure if my soul will be able to run back like in the game!

I tried however, and I ran. Soon, I ran into a group of three young women, with the names of...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    Sarah the Night Elf Huntress, Relara the Drenia Warlock, and Olivia the Human Holy Paladin. The observed me in my robes taken from the deceased rogue mage. And then Relara said...