Poll: Best race for mage

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    undead all the way, no matter what the racials are !

Blood Elf and Orc.
    Belf for Arcane Torrent, and Orc for... Their ratio. (been both)

Worst ones are Undead, goblin gnome, troll and Draenei.
    Hate them.
    Cataclysm = CTC | Icecrown Citadel = IC | | CLASSIC, not vanilla |

Racial bonus wise I would guess Gnome, Draenei, Goblin.

casting animations dont really matter when your in a raid or in PvP, I mean the only casting animation I ever liked was the female Night elf, and I dont even play one. Besides gnomes, despite the fact I don't like them.

Goblins for there bowling casting animation and their 1% increased haste a long with other cool racials like personal bank, rocket boots/gloves.

All statistical disadvantages can be overcome with the proper gear and the skill of the player.

Pick the race you like looking at the most.

Goblins that 1% haste is win
    Troll Beserking is just another keybind :<

Definetly Highborne (Night Elf Mage) with Shadowmeld racial spell!

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Goblin or Troll. Troll overall is better for the racials, most likely, but both are pretty awesome. As long as you don't roll a Gnome, I won't hate you. If you do roll a Gnome, I'll sic guilds on you. Multiple guilds. Just to kill you.

<3

Troll for lolburst! (but I have a belf myself)

Quote Originally Posted by Wilsan View Post
    Orc Mage cause they're rare.

And I have one.

And I'm awesome.
    Best answer, right here. I've seen two Orc Mages, both male, since the Expansion officially released.
    It's not infectious, but it is technopathological.

15+ Year Old Account
    Human: cause its the only race (that we know) that is real from the list, while wielding magic. Its just awesome playing a ''real'' person using stuff you cant in real life. Where on the other hand, a walking corpse is already like ''hmf yea right'' AND its wielding magic will make you think ''nvm''.
    video game companies: *makes game with female/LGBT characters*

dudebros: wHAT HTe fUCK IS THSI SOCIAL ,.JUSITICE SHI.,,T,,...,.I canNOT,, BELEIVVB nnOT BYINHG...,

i would say Human cause of trinket and plus the extra spirit wouldn't hurt, or Gnome because the bigger mana pool or a Troll because the racial

Troll has the best racial for mages

Troll:

Volcanic Potion + Lightweave proc + Power Torrent + Volcano Card + Spellpower trinket proc + Engineering gloves + Bloodlust = Amazing

Volcanic Potion + Lightweave proc + Power Torrent + Volcano Card + Spellpower trinket proc + Engineering gloves + Bloodlust + TROLL RACIAL= 20% more AMAZINGER

10+ Year Old Account
    Troll mage for the win!

Intel i5 3570k, Gigabyte 7870 OC 2GB AMD RADEON, Kingston Hyperx T1 2x4GB 1600mhz,
    Seasonic 520w M12, Asrock Z77 Pro4, WD 500GB Blue

Goblin. I've played tall races for mage twice (undead and then blood elf mage) and I much prefer the small stature of a goblin. It's a lot cooler moving as a small guy then as a big guy. And not to mention the awesome 1% haste passive.