Vote kick system flaw?

Please, can anyone enlighten me on how the vote kick system for random looking for group really works?

Me (dps) and my gf (tank) goes heroics a lot, and this has happened to me A LOT to us:
    Some dps leaves, we get a 2-3k dps (with 15% damage buff) replace in the group and I want to kick him since I don't want to carry him.

This is what happens:

"Cannot vote kick for another 44 minutes" - I ask if someone else also can vote kick, but instead they vote kick me.

If my gf tries to kick someone else in the group after I have been kicked - she gets the message "Cannot initate more party kicks" - But then she gets kicked for not doing anything because she's waiting for the leader to promote her so that she can invite me back.

What is wrong with this system? How can she be kicked if she can't initiate more party kicks?

You can only be kicked if you don't deserve it. a devious system, but I'm confident at this point that's how it works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

vote kick = removal of guild co-op

I have experince vote kick 3 times after going thru all the boss with 4 from the same guild, as soon as the last boss dies, I get kicked.. The only reason I can reason I can think of is for the orb..

Now when I get into a group with 3-4 from same guild, I tell my reason and just go out of the instance untill they kick me..

Quote Originally Posted by odstroy222222 View Post
    vote kick = removal of guild co-op
    Soo, that means that despite for getting guild reputation (which is a good thing) you'd rather go alone because of the risk of getting kicked?
    Or you only go with friends if they are in different guilds than you? That is just pure bullf*shit

---------- Post added 2011-02-15 at 12:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by smalliam View Post
    I have experince vote kick 3 times after going thru all the boss with 4 from the same guild, as soon as the last boss dies, I get kicked.. The only reason I can reason I can think of is for the orb..

Now when I get into a group with 3-4 from same guild, I tell my reason and just go out of the instance untill they kick me..
    Troll? As you can't get kicked after last boss is dead, as far as I know.

At least you get your valors.

Troll? As you can't get kicked after last boss is dead, as far as I know.

"As far as you know" you said, but yet you type with a such " I know I am right"

I will maybe I am trolling, but I give you a big "JackASS".. know for a fact before you open you mount or put your finger on your keyboard.. d??? F???

10+ Year Old Account
    Tried, kicking. You cant kick after the dungeon is ended...
    Armory - R.IO - If you give a Bear a Bratwurst, He´s gonna want some brains!

Quote Originally Posted by Nesja View Post
    Tried, kicking. You cant kick after the dungeon is ended...
    My thoughts exactly
    Last edited by Tyraldie; 2011-02-15 at 12:28 AM.