Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilsocks View Post
    Strange as I eat Mages for breakfast (Affliction specced)
    Yeah, recently I'm having less trouble with mages as well... It's mostly rogues and deathknights these days. A good frostmage will still get the win though, but that might be because the fight doesn't take long enough for me to respond properly. Still working to get more resilience, around 2.8k now.

As Affliction, I see myself as the one to attempt to annoy the everliving piss out of the other team. I stick to the background and run Fear into DR on something (usually healers) while pretty much keeping every curse in use if applicable (and Elements on something you want to just keep out of the action; holy Paladins are a great target) Keeping Soul Swap on CD ensures pressure is being spread around, and if something's getting low on health I might SoulBurn + Drain Life or bust out Drain Soul if I'm low on shards. I usually stick Felhunter on a caster DPS.

Keeping healers controlled is more valuable to me than getting killing blows, so I'm generally pretty chill. I'll normally single out a DPS and roll with them throughout the entire BG to play control-bot while they burn stuff down. Moonkin are great for this.
    Last edited by starien; 2011-02-15 at 07:28 PM.