Question Storng cat durid needz halp!

HAY GUSY LOL!

I need some discussion on what i'll post below please.

I read much of threads when 4.0.6 went live - and is trying to change gear to haste-crit.
    unfortunately i can't post the link on my profile, cause i'm at work, and battle.net is blacklisted here, and i don't want to post proxy link.
    Still you can check my profile - it's "Ппцаки" on eu.battle.net server "Вечная Песня".
    my current stats are 13% haste, 43% crit, 4% hit, 10.5 mastery. I do 13k dps on raid dummy self-buffed on 5.6 million damage (3 berserks)
    top druid on server whos still having 19 mastery does 17k, but he is 359-372 with 372 staff. his profile is "Корыч" on "Вечная Песня" EU.

so
    QUESTION 1 - do i get buffed better in raid then a mastery druid? in my static10 i'm top1 dps even on encounters where i have to spam mangle without symbol (maloriak) or run around 30 secs (atramed).

QUESTION 2 - maybe i missunderstood something, and maybe i should get some mastery still (like 13,14 or 15) or just stick to haste-crit and when i gear up i'll be top of the top?

QUESTION 3 - raid dummy fought for about 10 hours a total, recount says shred crits 33% of all time, when i have 43%, could it be another blizzard bug, that noone noticed yet? or i'm just unlucker?

QUESTION 4 - should i change symbol of rip to a symbol of berserk? will it boost my dps in a raid even though i'm sure that on dummy it will be a dps loss. (i won't change symbol of shred, cause i won't be able to FB, and i won't change symbol of TF cause i use it on cd.)

Besides that - i heard the discussion about FB and shred, so on 5.6 million damage i did 129 shreds and 16 FB - shreds crit 33%, FB crit 75% i believe that FB dpe is awesome. and max shred crit is 31k, FB - 44k.

Please discuss.

15+ Year Old Account
    if you are number one of your 10 man group then you either got all melee buffs but lacking ranged buff or the rest is doing a bit low dps for thier classes. as ferals do pwn yeh but when you mangle you should be lower on the list not number one. also on magmar if your tank tank him facing the middle you can still get 'behind' the boss if you stand in the verry outer left edge.

haste & masery are quite close, to know witch stats is better for you mgiht want to check http://elitistjerks.com/f73/t110356-...mew_simulator/ the simulator should be able to check what is best for you.

mastery gets better the more you have i thnk, so at a realy low mastery level liek you have i am not sure haste might indeed be better but, personaly i got 20 mastery now.

as for shred critting.. i dont know i got a crit trinket so my crt % is quite unpredictable but i never realy noticed it beeying verry low.

as for glypth of rip, it does loose value at low mastery levels, but bezerg looses value at high haste levels :P so i do think you should keep rip glyph as its the imba :P
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post

mastery gets better the more you have i thnk, so at a realy low mastery level liek you have i am not sure haste might indeed be better but, personaly i got 20 mastery now.
    well, that i knew, i had 18 mastery before patch. but the real question is that can really haste-crit druid be competitive?

---------- Post added 2011-02-15 at 01:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post

as for shred critting.. i dont know i got a crit trinket so my crt % is quite unpredictable but i never realy noticed it beeying verry low.
    btw i didnt take into account my crit trinket from korla (285 agi 1710 crit proc) so i assume i have extremly low shred crit rating.

Deleted
    To answer your main question...

MAITY BARE IS STORNGER THAN TAINY CAT. SWICTH TO BARE.

Ok. First of all... HAI COMRADE!

1. We have 2 main raidbuffs: 10% melee haste and 10% ap. Obviously, you get better benefit from haste, but mastery geared feral gets better benefit from 10% ap, so no matter who actually gets 'more' - difference is minimal. Also, don't mangle Maloriak at the red vial - just strafe in the pile for his flame attack then continue to shred him apart.

2. You should go for mastery+crit or mastery+haste. Use "stat weights" function of Mew to find the best way to reforge your own gear.

3. Boss level targets still have crit suppression mechanic, even though defence is gone. Also, check combat log - Training Dummies have a weird habit to parry and block shreds then you are too close.

4. You should NOT change glyph of Rip. Ever. Period.

FB DpE is better, but for a really, really low amount. In a usual boss fight you will use maybe 1 or two FB before 25% without any risks.

Tl;dr wersion: Use Mew, read some last pages of discussion around Mihir's Cat guide sticky.