Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Ulduar - Sounded good in theory but it was utterly boring.

Right now, I HATE H Throne of Tides and H Halls of Origination. I also hate halls of stone and halls of lightning. I just don't like halls at all.

also in lost city of tolvir, i hate the trees on the last boss. i like to zoom out a bit to try and in order to get a better view of the adds and the crap on the ground. but when you rotate the camera, there are some times where it goes behind a tree or branch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snixs View Post
    Sethekk halls heroic.. Really.. a totem that Mind controls you and pops Bloodlust? Jesus christ bro..

in WotLK Oculus was hard with 4 pugs. They nerfed it a few times i guess but in the start with greens/blues, god i hated that place...
    Oh wow, I didn't even think it would pop bloodlust o.O Yeah I would say that would be the most annoying thing if you wanted to save bloodlust for a boss.

Sunken Temple, when you had all all the floors to travel to kill every boss. I remember a group wiping and everyone went their own way to get back to where we were. Someone always took a wrong turn or took too long and respawns would kill them forcing us to start over again, and again.

H-SFK. It just feels so enclosed.

It just seems longer than all the other heroics with the exception of running all bosses on H-HoO.

For some reason H-VC seems shorter than H-SFK even if it really isn't. Perhaps it's the cannons, monkeys and all the rep-giving nonelites.

BRD gets my vote. Second place would be Grim Batol. 8/10 times I get a group for it, people don't understand they need to kill adds and move out of the fire.
    Retired WOW player
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 14

Vanilla: Wailing Caverns, please diaf with your quake color palette and awful design
    TBC: probably heroic blood furnace or arcatraz, both were kind of a pain in the ass
    WOTLK: Halls of Stone, just the worst crap ever made.
    Cataclysm: Halls of Origination (I guess Halls Of is code for "Really long and boring" for the dev team)

10+ Year Old Account
    1-Halls of Stone
    2-Halls of Stone
    3-Halls of Stone

did I say Halls of Stone?

I forgot to add BRD(If you hate maze like instances you will have a lot of fun with this one....though the end boss is rewarding slightly rewarding to kill), Sunken temple(again maze=fun....), And Magisters Terrace....tight packed adds ftw

Stood in the Fire Doctor Deanster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pit Of Saron, I really hate listening to that guy on the frost wyrm over and over..

I'm with you on Heroic Setthek, for me mainly because there were only two bosses and shitloads of trash. HoS is annoying too, mainly becuase of the event, and it was long and fairly unintense, even way back in ilvl 200 gear.

Right now? Fuck Stonecore!

An Bastian of Twilight is a close 2nd. I can't stand boss fights with adds or multiple bosses! Give me 1 ridiculously overpowered boss anyday.
    Engineer = Mage

Biggest possible firepower, yet they keep whining. "SPY SAPPIN' MAH SENTRY!"

Vortex Pinnacle. Why? Because it is one of the most gorgeous instances ever made, but everything in there either interrupts you, knocks you up, cyclones you, or is a pain in the butt to kill.

Due to that place, I officially hate wind elementals...

Toc and ICC, complete boring pointless garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by neroveleno View Post
    Maraudon because i can't NEVER find the right entrance.
    BRD because i always get lost in there.
    And Trial of the crusader. I guess you all know why.
    Can't NEVER? Double negative there bud.

As for most annoying instance for me, I'd have to go with SM Library, not because it was difficult but because when the monks were able to stun/knockdown I died in there at level 70 pulling the whole place...

I'd also say ToC5/10/25 the fights weren't all that interesting, was literally a zergfest on every boss once you picked up a few items from the raid and the whole place was done in two rooms... two whole fucking rooms. Was just so boring.

Deleted
    The Battle for Mount Hyjal and Throne of the Four Winds and Trial of the Crusader (winner!) compete for worst raid.
    Shattered Halls and Alcatraz (winner!) compete for worst instances.

Deleted
    Maraudon and the old Sunken Temple

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Army of Darkness View Post
    So you guys completely forgot about brd?
    Brd is 1 big badass instance + u get a uber screenshot at the end

OT! VP, DM.. Urgh!

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    For a reg dungeon I'd say Wailing Caverns and first time ever playing a horde and being lost in there countless times.

For a heroic dungeon probably H Magisters Terrence and being at the 3rd boss then getting feared into a pack of mobs we skipped because the group had gotten both the warrior and warlock in the bosses group.

And finally for my raid pick is Naxxramas because of how many times I had to run that place during wrath and never once getting the 2 handed axe from KT.