Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spurmwhale View Post
    just curious Tocc but did you ever buy this? or did anyone else from this thread, and what is your opinions if you did so far?
    Most fun being a mage, everything else was a little dull. I suggest if you like having fun with magic, buy it if it's cheap.

Not yet but i will do with my next pay packet promise

Whoa necro. I bought the game, well the spell crafting system is wonderful and the graphics are great too but the combat animations are just simply trully really HORRID. It's what's keeping me away from finishing the game.
    I like that TW2 has a sailing system with wind and everything though, fancy stuff.
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Toccs View Post
    Not yet but i will do with my next pay packet promise
    Wait until the price drops. I bet it will sooner than later. If i hadn't purchased the game already i'd wait until it hit like $20~ levels. It'll probably drop to like $40 on some holiday special, but it can't be that much longer before it hits in the $20's...

i still haven't finished it for the record. Its far from perfect but its still underrated especially in relation to a lot of the rpg's out of late aren't as realistic looking and open world, but really lacks in more content imo. If only they took another year to fill the world up with all kinds of things to discover with some polish especially with combat it could've been great.

Pros:

Simply beautiful environments
    Neat magic and alchemy systems
    Upgrading weapons and armor, lockpicking, and side quests keep things interesting to an extent.
    Doesn't contain that much of an 'rpg on rails' feeling.

Cons:

The biggest island in the game isn't in the SP campaign
    Combat and ai are clunky.
    Interface is rather poorly designed.

Can't really comment on the storyline, as I haven't finished it, but the overall arc has seemed to lose a bit of steam along the way.

---------- Post added 2011-03-29 at 11:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lackluster View Post
    It'd be impossible for that review to be more annoying, or less clever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toccs View Post
    The first Two worlds was the shittest RPG i have ever played, if the second is anything like the first you can count me out.
    Same. Big mistake wasting my blue coins on gamersgate on that game. I lost interest after killing 5 goblins and then I dropped it completely after pushing myself to play for another 30 minutes.

Its not bad, but the balance and story is not that great.

I didn't play the first one, but i read it was glitchy as hell. Went into the second game without a lot of expectations but i liked it quite a lot. Can't say the story is a masterpiece but it was engaging enough to keep me going. All in all a decent game