Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    correct me if I'm wrong but short of BiS Hc raid gear with full Mastery Enchants/Gems is it even possible to get 102.4% passive at this gear level?
    It does seem like a bit of a stretch. Currently my item level is 362 and I have the applicable mastery gems in every slot(parry/mastery, mastery/stamina and pure mastery) gear is reforged to mastery and with a mastery elixir and food I am sitting at around 99% combat table coverage(dodge + parry + block) with raid buffs.

here is my armoury: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...oterick/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Asur View Post
    Sacrifice hp, the amount of stam you'd drop would make many mechanics kill you.
    most tanks will sit at around 150-160k hp in full avoidance gear in raids at least and thats only in rep epics and some crafted items, every tank will have 2 stam tnks in the bags handy anyway if their hp is too low but i have yet to see a mechanic that is preventable to one shot a tank even in hc modes when doin the mechanics properly.

full avoidance gemming is pretty much what all pallys and warrs should do, they should have some stam tnks handy though for some encounters which hp is more usefull, in yellow i gem pure mastery and then use hybrid avoidance stam gems for now but once my OS set is full epic i will tweak it around to be as good as it needs to be but i only use tank gear for fun in hcs.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen