Possible Leap of Faith bug?

I've been raiding for a while as a Holy Priest now.

Lately, i've noticed a strange and quirky bug. Which made me wonder if other priests had experienced this too.

Sometimes, when i die with Spirit of Redemption active. I automatically Leap of Faith my current target.

It happened a while ago when i was healing our tank in Spirit of Redemption form. When the timer ran out i suddenly saw the tank flying towards me to land at my dead body.

It also happened with a mage and a hunter. Never happened before 4.0.6 for me.

TL;DR: Leap of Faith bug during Spirit of Redemption, Anyone else experienced it

P.S. I'm sorry if this is a known bug, i've searched the forums but couldn't find any results.

Deleted
    Never seen this or experienced it.

I haven't seen that before yet, the only bug I noticed with Leap of Faith is that the last time I used it on our Rogue during a corpse run, it DCd him...But I haven't heard of it automatically casting.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Sounds to me like you have a keybind addon that is bugged. Or just press the wrong button at the wrong time.

Deleted
    I have noticed this happen once before whilst doing arena with a holy priest friend of mine for a laugh. He died and as the Spirit Of Redemption ran out, he leap of faithed me. Both of us were confused but never managed to have it happen again.

Hmmm, did you have the ones you gripped as your target, when your SoR expired? Cause I have never tried this and I never have a target, seeing as I heal with mouseover macroes, so it might be something like that.

This actually happened to me once. I died on Cho'gall, spammed the druid tank in spirit form, and when it expired, Leap Of Faith just activated itself. I don't think it's a keybind addon bug, since i don't use any of those. It only happened once since 4.0.6, so it's a rare occurence.

Quote Originally Posted by Hushkoon View Post
    Hmmm, did you have the ones you gripped as your target, when your SoR expired? Cause I have never tried this and I never have a target, seeing as I heal with mouseover macroes, so it might be something like that.
    "Sometimes, when i die with Spirit of Redemption active. I automatically Leap of Faith my current target."

So yes, i don't use mouseover macroes because i'm afraid i'll heal a wrong target. I find comfort in the safety of hard targetting.