Page 5 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Shortly after the Argent Crusader, a blood elf in crimson and black armor entered the tavern, when he saw her putting her sword into a corner, he picked it up shortly after she turned around and shot an angry look at one of the pirates who eyed the beautiful weapon greedily. Khorianas followed her to the bar, and waited for her to finish her order. when she payed he sat down on the chair next to her and handed her her sword.

"You should keep your eyes on this Crusader, this is not the Light's Hope Chapel."

When she turned to him the elf's eye widened.

"Wait a second I saw you training at the King's Square, you are one of our order aren't you? One of Osselan's students right?"
    Last edited by Khorianas; 2011-04-07 at 08:49 AM.

Deleted
    She look at the blood elf and take the sword

" Ow thank you, ur right i must remember this is not Light's Hope Chapel. And yes i am one of Osselan's Pupils

She place her sword near her, and look again to the blood elf

" Wel i am Samone Dawnbringer and u are?" She asked with a smile

The older elf smiled at the woman

"I'm Master Dawnseeker, but you may call me Khorianas. So what is an Argent Knight doing here?"

The Barkeeper approached Khorianas with an already poured drink. The elf nodded at him and put a small coin on the counter.

Deleted
    She place her drink on the bar

" Traveling to silithus to bring a message to the remaining crusaders there, about the situation in regions the scourge destroyed in the fight against the lich king"

She take the drink she putted on the bar

" And what is your destination ?" She ask while she drink the thunder ale

The elf lowered his voice.

"I am looking fore some rare reagents, which are even hard to get in the Murder Row in Silvermoon. I found this is a good place to find them."

Deleted
    She also lowering her voice

" Seems very importent, But like u said these places are good places to find them"

She put the empty keg on the bar and look around her

" So for what u need those reagents?" She aks with a whisper voice

"That is none of your business, youngling. It concerns the older branches of our order."

Khorianas shot a cold look at Samone.

Deleted
    "I understand that isn't my busniss anyway i have to go soon, they still waiting for me to deliver the message"

She looks in her bag if the message was still there and then get some gold from her pocket and lay it on the bar

"Another of ur Thunder ale Please"
    Last edited by mmoc7b201a41d6; 2011-04-07 at 11:19 AM. Reason: Not leaving :P

Satisfied that Samone dropped her question, the older elf looked at samone more friendly again. He took a sip of his drink. He would stay till the later evening to meet with his contact.

When the elf relaxed one of the pirates snuck up to the elf and tried to steal the knife on the back of his belt. The moment the human touched the handle the elf's elbow hit him in the face sending him to the ground. before the human could react the elf stepped on the man's hand with his plate boot, and twisted his heel. An audible crack was heard followed by a scream of agony. The elf stepped off the hand and pulled the man up by his collar, and close to his face.

"If you try to steal from me again, I will break more than just a nose and some fingers understood?"

"If you want to kill each other do that outside of my bar damn it!"

The Barkeeper yelled, while some of the patrons jumped out of their chairs.

"That was self defense."

The elf answered calmly, as he pushed away the man and sat down again, as did the others.

He finished his first drink and put down another two coins to get a refill, while the pirate ran out of the bar holding his injured hand.
    Last edited by Khorianas; 2011-04-07 at 11:57 AM.

Deleted
    Samone looked how khorianas learned the thief a lesson

"That was quite impressive how u react that fast"

She set her keg on the bar

"Where you learned to react so fast?" She asked with a smile

Khorianas took a hearthy druaght of his second drink and looked at the young elf.

"I was a Farstrider in the Scourge Wars. That is why my wits are still quicker than most peoples. When I lost my eye i also lost the ability to shoot a bow, so I looked for other chances to fight the scourge. well here's where I landed."

Khorianas pointed at the Blood knight crest on his cloak's clasp.

Deleted
    "Impressive, i also experienced the scourge wars, but didnt had many battles, stationed at camps while the others where fighting their way to icecrown citidal"

She get her sword and look at it

"I hope one day to be in a real fight to avenge my family with this sword my father made for me"
    Last edited by mmoc7b201a41d6; 2011-04-07 at 01:59 PM.

"Vengeance. Pah. No matter how much blood you spill you will never be satisfied, believe me. Many of us have lost our loved ones, but if you follow this path further, only darkness awaits you, I should know."

Khoriana's eye started to glow visibly when he ended his sentence. He downed his second drink and ordered another one. When his glas was refilled he looked into the deep red of the wine he ordered.

"Stay with the Argents. Help rebuild. Try to make your peace. That is the most honest advice I can give you."

Deleted
    Samone thinks what khorianas said, and she take

Yeah ur right i better stay with the argents, even if i kill many of them my vegeance will only be bigger"

Samone get the beer that was standing on the bar and drink it up

10+ Year Old Account
    Setting his empty keg on the floor his eyes flicker over towards the two blood elves, laughing at the situation that occurred he turns to the male.

Haha, bloody thieves, if any of them touch me armor I'll split their heads open with me bear hands, can't remember the last time I seen on 'a you lot not on the battlefield. I remember killin' a fair few of you elves as well.

He grins and soon a broad smile appears directed at the elves, Dharren slams the flat of his hand on the table, it sends a dull ring across the inn, though nearing drunkenness he holds himself well and his other hand remains at his swords hilt and his eyes never waver from the two elves sitting next to him.

No grudges against me I hope. Ye react quickly master elf, I appreciate the fact that ya never killed the man, self control is what a lot of warriors lack. I hope ta meet ya on the battlefield one day, it would be a good fight. 'cept I can't lose agin' an elf. I am going to be a Thane one day I tell ye. An' to you as well lady elf, Ye speak of vengeance, don't strive for tha' what ye don' understand, you will only spread that hatred more, don't get me wrong I love to fight, but there is a time and a place, I fight to protect my people as well as to gain my family honor. BARKEEP! I want another Keg, I can handle a couple more.
    Last edited by Sarevok345; 2011-04-09 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Didn't make sense.
    RP characters are as follows, both will blow your mind, I hope:
    (>'.')> Dharren Ironarm (<'.'<)
    _-|-_ Cythan Justwatcher _-|-_

Deleted
    The blood elf laughs and looks at the dwarf warrior

" Yeah ur right, And ofcourse we will even met on a battlefield but in that time its time for another drink"

She put the empty keg on the bar, get some gold from her pocket and ask for another thunder ale

" Another Thunder ale please barkeep"

10+ Year Old Account
    The barkeep poured the elf another drink, wondering to himself about the varying characters he had seen lately.

" Ive had all kinds of characters in me bar today......"

Deleted
    Samone Looks to the barkeep

"Its must be fun to be barkeep u met every day different people from every point in azeroth"

She looks behind her and see 2 pirates that starting a fight about gold that the other stole

" it seems that thief tooked another victim"

She put her keg on the bar

Deleted
    The door opened with a low sound, as the old woodwork was pushed open with feline sensitivity. It was nearly as if whoever had just opened it didn't want to be heard. The stranger slowly walked through the door, finally letting people know that someone was there. A black hood was pulled over the strangers face, leaving noone to truely discover the strangers identity. Over the shoulder the stranger carried a satchel. The satchel had a delight aroma of different flowers. Over the body, the stranger wore a dark grey cloak, that had been pulled together on the front, leaving everyone guessing about gender. Though, as the stranger walked up to the bardesk, a very silk-like voice slipped from her lips. "I'd like something that packs a punch, please. Preferably something excotic."

10+ Year Old Account
    How ye doin'? Why don't ye want ta show yer face? Ye cannae be tha' bad.

A lighthearted grin appears on the tipsy dwarfs face as he turns to the barman.

Don't ye think tha' person should show their face? A mean, this is a nice place after all. Also give me another keg, Call me Dharren by the way and I am sure we are going to be great friends by the end of this.

Dharren Ironarm winks at the barman and then does a very exaggerated wink at the stranger beside him.
    RP characters are as follows, both will blow your mind, I hope:
    (>'.')> Dharren Ironarm (<'.'<)
    _-|-_ Cythan Justwatcher _-|-_