Page 11 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    "A story? from me? Well I think anothrer hunting story will be boring. What you want to hear?"

Ulay was usually uncomfortable with telling about his past or really anything concerning himself. But perhaps if he shared the right bits, Shujaa would also open up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Vylana's jaw dropped. So many amazing weapons, she wanted to buy them all! She checked her coin bag one last time...nothing.

"Uh...how much are you charging for these? And, by chance do you have any jobs need doing?"

Of all the days to run into an Ethereal! Why did it have to be right after spending my money?! She let out a deep sigh

Shujaa did not understand this other troll. She had given him the opportunity to boast about his own accomplishments, or even someone else's, but he did not grab it right away. If she had been asked she would already be lost in her own story, setting the mood for her audience.

"You really are an odd one, Ulay! I'll listen to whatever story you have to tell, but I do love stories of our jungle. Do you live here?"

Shujaa finished the last of her drink, licking the rim of the mug clean. She was still thirsty, and quite intoxicated now as well.

"Always have. Apart from a year or two when I was in Kalimdor to,... learn. I returned when I heard that the blood lord was reborn. They disrespect the Loa and follow wrong gods. I hunted them in the past. With the first downfall of him and the priests I thought I could leave it behind. But I returned and continued what I started."

Ulay drew a leather string out of his pocket and let the many troll finger bones bound to it tell the end of his story. Ulay was surprised himself that he shared this story. But his curiosity just made him think opening himself up like this might be worthwhile.
    Last edited by Khorianas; 2011-05-31 at 10:11 AM.

Shujaa chuckled excitedly at Ulay's story. This was one troll she really thought she could get along with. She leaned in very closely to Ulay and looked straight at him, smelling the frog venom on his breath.

"Thank you Ulay for your story, I hope the story is true. There are few dogs there that I would take pleasure in disposing of myself. I will have my revenge too one day, and when I do I will feed their disgusting remains to the tigers."

Shujaa couldn't help but let forth a sinister smile when she thought of it.

"I do not take pleasure in killing, but trust me Ulay, gutting those Gurubashi would be the second sweetest thing I could think of doing right now."

"A couple thousand gold... per weapon. These are the finest from the other side of the dark portal, and from alternate worlds and realities.". He briefly pointed to the hologram of a large, curved axe, that was lined with precisely cut crystals, "That axe is from Argus, the homeworld of the Eredar. If you would prefer a task as payment... I'm sure I could think of something.".

Staring up towards the ceiling, he picked at the bandage that wrapped around his chin, before looking back at the Kaldorei. "Find me arcane crystals, or precious gems. Bring me them in the weight of the weapon that you desire. They should be easier to come by in Booty Bay, than mana containment cubes...".

Ulay was truly intrigued now. Shujaa obviously was a hunter, like him. And from her behavior she exibited she surely has her own sweet secrets, that would be worth discovering. But her dislike for killing was strange for Ulay.

"I like killing as the finishing touch of a hunt. A killing blow is only worth something if you had to put an effort into it. And some of the Gurubashi delivered quite a fight for their heads. Speaking of effort. What would be the sweetest thing to do right now?"

Ulay laid his hand on Shujaa's cheek. He did not do it to touch her but to regain control of the situation. At least that is what he told himself. Maybe the frog venom brew did have an effect on him after all,...

Shujaa leaned her head into Ulay's palm. If she had been one of the tigers of the jungle she would have purred loudly by now. She loved the attention.

"Oh I think you can guess, Ulay my dear. But I can give you a hint, it involves you and me and we are not climbing these beams."

She shot him a seductive look and pulled a bit closer. Shujaa had assumed a role she enjoyed very much. She was a hunter, and once again she used her softer, scheming side of herself to catch her prey.

Ulay grinned as Shujaa crawled up to him. But then it came to him, crystal clear: this was too easy. Her willingness took all the fun out of it. Maybe there was a possibility to make things interesting again. Ulay led his hand from Shujaa's cheek to the back of her neck.

As he moved his face towards her, Shujaa closed her eyes, just as Ulay expected. He pushed himself upwards and jumped over Shujaa. He landed on the beam behind her, and slung his arm around her neck getting her in a choke hold. He pulled her back until he hit a vertical beam again with his back, and slung his legs around her hips.He moved his head near her ear and whispered.

"I told you. A kill is nothing without the hunt to me."
    Last edited by Khorianas; 2011-05-31 at 11:14 AM.

Just as Shujaa leaned in to respond to Ulay's kiss his hand gripped her neck firmly. Just as his grip got rough and Shujaa was about to let forth a slight moan of pain to make sure he let go, he had thrown himself above her and run his arm around her neck, keeping her locked tight as he pulled her back. Shujaa was struggling to get hold of a beam, to regain control of the situation. A million thought was running through her head. Was Ulay going to murder her? Did he mistake her for one of the faithful Gurubashi trolls? Just as Shujaa reached for her daggers in panic, he grabbed hold of her hips with his legs and whispered in her ear. She was confused at first, but when his message sunk in she could not help but smile. She was irritated with him, but she was also impressed. He had managed to catch her off guard, and she realized she just liked him even more because of it. He was odd a very odd troll, and he enjoyed teasing her.

"Ey hun, you got me there. You want a hunt, you say? I'm not one to play games with men, but I like you. I'll give you exactly what you want."

Shujaa smiled at Ulay and broke free from his legs. She leaned in closely and stroke his shoulder with her left hand.
    Then she was off. Shujaa jumped to another beam, climbed to the side of it and jumped to a horisontal beam, sitting down like a frog on it. She looked back at Ulay and yelled at him.

"Come catch me and I'm yours!"

Deleted
    Valine stands up throw some gold coins on the bar for the drinks and put her helmet on and the hat, before she walks to the door she though what she said to the Night elf about her daggers." Good i though about that these stabbers need to be repaired and cleaned.... so where is the blacksmith in this harbor " With thoughs she walked to the door. before the door she stops and see the night elves she gived a drink on her cost standing near the ethereal that is showing weapons and other stuff. So... Its seems the night elf is a weapon collector " She smiles.
    Last edited by mmoc7b201a41d6; 2011-05-31 at 11:30 AM.

Deleted
    This was the exact moment Thorn had been waiting for. The stranger had meant harm with watching them so carefully, and now he had shown his true intent! At least, that was how Thorn saw it. Thorn did not understand the play that had unfolded between the two at all. The kind of behaviour was agressive and intolerant, how could that have anything to do with friendship? Also, Shujaa was running off from him and he seemed intent on chasing her down like a beast! Though neither of the trolls would be happy to see Thorn again, Ulay was definitively a being that deserved to be punished for his transgression. A light sound of metal against wood was heard right next to Ulay's right ear, mere moments after Shujaa had escaped his grasp. A strange looking metal blade had been fired from somewhere, and had apparently missed its target by a few inches. The blade had a sweet smell of leaves, clearly poisoned.

Thorn was appearing between the centre of the supporting beams, standing almost inbetween the two trolls, as if she was defending Shujaa. Quite clearly, she was more tipsy than what was good for her aim, and her general understanding of the entire episode. Sitting there, the yellow-reptile eyes were staring in the general direction of Ulay. Though her back was turned towards Shujaa, it didn't mean she wasn't paying attention to her movements.

Ulay was surprised by the blade. His senses immediately sharpened and he focussed on Thorn. He ignored Shujaa for a moment and inhaled shortly. The blade that was stuck in the wood besides him smelled of a numbing agent, quite similar to a fungal venom he often used. The mummy that appeared before him seemed a bit tipsy to the troll. Alcohol. The poison all mortal races love to underestimate.
    The troll prepared an elaborate bluff. He took on a tipsy look himself, by toppling a bit, and reached for the blade.

"Wha's dis?"

Ulay pretended to be cut by the blade and retracted the allegedly cut hand quickly and pressed it between his other arm and his body, to hide the fact it was not bleeding.
    The troll pretended to topple and jumped of the beam, pretending to faint fully. In mid-air the troll grabbed for the wood beam again and used the momentum of the fall to catapult himself up around the wooden structure, kicking at Thorn.
    Last edited by Khorianas; 2011-05-31 at 01:24 PM.

"Huh?"

Shujaa was trying to catch up with the situation. Ulay had been hurt, but now he had attacked the... Thorn! Thorn was back right in front of them with its back turned to Shujaa. Oh no. She watched the events transpire, and quickly decided she could not let this go on. They both could get hurt, or worse.

Shujaa jumped down from the beam with as much grace as she could retain through her intoxication. She landed badly, having to catch herself with her hands. Pain shot through her right wrist when she landed, but she ignored it for now. She rushed towards the creature and Ulay.

"Stop dat rite now ya two!"

Deleted
    The movements that Ulay took were completely read by his Forsaken opponent. Every single muscle in his body was screaming of his actions. It was easy for such a professional to tell that Ulay had not cut himself. The event was screaming trickery to Thorn. Even so, Thorn was unable to properly judge distance and position. It made Thorn quite unable to take proper action, as she attempted to block the incomming attack. The kick impacted straight into Thorn's cheek, right over the guard she had made with her arms and bracers. This made Thorn's body take quite a spin in the air. Even so, the gloved hands took a firm grip of Ulay's foot. Twisting it to the side, Thorn hoped for either of two things. Hopefully Ulay had been grounded enough to cause his toes to break, else he'd just be dragged down towards one of the tables below, alongside Thorn. Crashing into a table, the legs gave in to the sudden weight being applied on top of it.

Ulay felt his kick impacting on Thorn's face. His bluff made her think long enough to react slow. But her reaction after the impact were quite the opposite. Before Ulay could grab a hold of the beam, the forsaken was clawing at his foot and pulling him down with her. Ulay stretched his body to slow the rotation he was forced into by his adversary. He was able to catch the fall with his other leg but the impact buckled his leg violently. The trade of for having his hands free and being able to draw his kukris. He quickly turned to Thorn who was still lying on the crushed table and jumped on her knees first.

Deleted
    Before valine opens the inn's door she hears the sounds of fighting behind. While turned around she see a troll fighting with a Abomination, " What the hell is going on here " She says angry while she still looks to the fighting persons.

Deleted
    Thorn was drunk, and being smashed into the table wasn't exactly the best way of getting back up on her feet. Before Thorn even managed to gather her thoughts, the enemy was upon her. As the Troll grabbed hold of Thorn's knees, a punch with Thorn's left hand was sent towards his chest. Midway in the punch, a low metallic click could be heard as a blade appeared from a slide in the left bracer. The blade quickly appeared to be a katar, as it fastened itself at Thorn's knockles. The swipe taken at Ulay would very easily be deadly unless deflected.

Ulay kind of expected the thing to have an ace up her sleeve but that it would be this literal, he did not guess. Ulay leaned out of Thorn's stab but the blade still hit his shoulder. Ulay even pushed against the blade. Most assassins, and that was what this thing was for sure, expected evasive movements instead of such a risky maneuver. Luckily for him, one of the bones attached to his leather armor caught most of the impact but it was still a nasty flesh wound. But Ulay was still on top. his longer arm hammered against Thorn's forehead and slammed it to the table. Still in motion, Ulay pressed her head backwards revealing her throat. In the same movement the concave edge of Ulay's kukri lay on Thorn's throat. while Thorn's catar was caught in Ulay's armor. Blood started dripping off his flesh wound as the troll let out a sharp whistle. Then he rose his voice.

"Move another muscle and I cut your rotten head off."
    Last edited by Khorianas; 2011-05-31 at 05:12 PM.

"I said stop it ya!"

Shujaa ran up to the brawling troll and forsaken. The troll had managed to overpower the forsaken and was now threatening to kill it. Shujaa fell down to her knees and put one hand on top of Ulay's, and the other she used to turn his face towards her.

"Stop dis now Ulay, it is not worth da trouble, believe me. Dis prey not ya's to catch, we can talk it over. Don' ruin da night for all. dear."

She kept looking deep into Ulay's eyes as she spoke, hoping dearly that her words had any effect on him. She squeezed his hand in a friendly gesture and kept a begging look on her face. Shujaa was desperate to avoid the bloodshed. She spoke again, this time in Zandali.

"I promise you, let us settle this right. I'll get you whatever you want in here, please. Let us have a good time again."