Page 45 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Levi takes a small sip of the wine Mexyragos just conjured. Smilingly he said "much better indeed, thanks," raising his glass slighty and bowing his head while he did.
    "Well, yeah they're basicly as good as they were when their soul got severed, but one false move during the spell and horrible things can occur. To avoid the too horrible things I've seen, I've still seen someone go numb on his right leg because someone sneezed while a priest was ressurecting him. Just imagine what could occur if the priest had been sneezing."

Mexyragos acknowledged Levi's enjoyment of his wine with a tilt of his head. "You are most welcome, my friend. And indeed, I can imagine just how horribly wrong a resurrection could go if the spellcaster himself made the wrong move." The blue grinned at the thought, more entertaining than terrifying.

---------- Post added 2012-08-17 at 09:06 AM ----------

((So, I've decided to kind of stop RPingwith Mexyragos . . . It's not that I'm not that good with him. I just don't feel comfortable RPing with a character that I can't come up with a history for. Lethean/Neyira, even though I haven't had time to write it down, their history is in my head. I've got their backstory and everything. Mexyragos . . . I don't know. I just can't seem to come up with one, in my head, or to write down. So, I'm going to bring my new character in to here and start with him . . . Test him out a bit. XD))
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((Hehe, silly worgen.. I'll have some fun with him))

((LOL, we'll see about that. Assuming you've read his BIO, you'll be surprised. XD))

Mexyragos yawned, stretching in the chair. "Well, I think it's time I head off. I'm sure one of my fellow blues will require me sooner or later." He said, standing and casting a teleportation spell, instantly vanishing from the tavern.

Dragon, the massive figure thought, hiding in the shadows, just out of view of the rest of the tavern's patrons. An unfamiliar scent, and yet it can easily be described and identified.
    The figure detached himself from his concealment, and stepped in to full view. Standing seven feet tall, with a powerful build and a muscular body, the orange-eyed human quickly examined the bar in the light. He wore his shaggy, midnight black hair free, and wore dark black leather armour, trimmed with crimson. Two shortswords were sheathed on each hip, and the hilt of a dagger protruded from his boot. His leather vest left his massive arms bare, and numerous scars adorned his forearms. A huge, three-clawed scar went across his left cheek, and a crossbow hung from his shoulder. He had bolts stowed away on his belt, thighs and shoulders, and a small sword sheathed on the back of his waist.
    Alexander looked around for a moment, his eerie dark eyes glowing a soft orange as they inspected the bar. He quietly made his way over to the barkeep, and slid three gold coins across the counter. "Whatever you've got that's the strongest," he said in a deep voice.
    His drink in hand, he walked over to a deserted table, sat down, and took a long sip of his drink. He grimaced at the bitterness of the ale, but it felt warm as it made its way in to his gut. Growling softly, he leaned back in the hard wooden chair.
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((Oh, I've read his bio alright.))
    Levi looked at the human figure who had just come out of the shadows, Heh, rogues are always enjoyable company, if only for a small laugh. Levi looked at him as he ordered a drink "don't you think you're a little young for something like that?" He said as he walked over to the worgen and sat down. "If I'm not mistaken, 16 is under the legal age required to buy drinks" Levi whispered.

Alex looked up from his drink, eyes flashing. "Who the hell are you?" he growled under his breath, catching wind of the elf's scent. Damn dragons don't know how to stick with their own bloody kind. Clearly, I'm gonna have to send this nosy little bastard back to his little Dragonqueen.
    "I don't recall asking you to be my guardian," Alex snarled softly, taking a sip of his drink. "What I would like to know is how you knew my age."

((Good, good. I love worgens. <3))
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    "As you might've guessed, I'm a dragon, and as a red dragon, I know such things, or atleast.. I can make very good guesses," he said, adding the last part in hopes of touching a nerve. He took a sip of the elven wine Mexyragos had conjured for him.

Alex narrowed his eyes. "Guesses? You guessed my age?" He shook his head, growling. "You dragons need to learn to stop sticking your noses in other peoples' business."
    He took another sip of his drink, looking in to the frothy ale. "What are you doing here, anyway? A dragon, in a tavern like this? Doesn't make sense to me."
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    "I was talking to another, who left just before you came out of your hiding. You must've seen him leave. But really I'm just here because I have nothing better to do." He took another drink of his wine, looking into the glass he noticed there were barely any left. "What're you doing here?"

Alex shrugged. "Mercenary work," He replied, taking a sip of his drink. He noticed the dragon look in to his glass, and raised an eyebrow, sliding a few gold coins across the table. "Still thirsty?" he asked, nodding towards the coins. "Plenty more where that came from."
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    "I don't really like most beverages. The ones I do like aren't sold in a place like this." Levi said, nudging the gold coins back to the worgen. "Anyways, I have more than enough gold coins to go around."

Alex looked at Levi. "Funny, I happen to as well." He drew one of his daggers, the sound of steel scraping against rough leather almost seeming a loud noise amidst the softer ones in the tavern. The dagger was curved, jagged, and the hilt was gold, adorned with a ruby at the bottom. The blade itself had many strange markings on it, each of them glowing a soft green as he looked at them.
    Last edited by xensorlol; 2012-08-20 at 03:03 PM.
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    "That's a mighty fine dagger you have there," Levi said, looking particularily at the gemstone in it. "Anyways, what sort of enchantments do you have on it?"
    Last edited by Temp name; 2012-08-20 at 07:54 PM.

Alex looked at the dragon, his eyes glinting mischievously. "The ruby has the effects of a healing potion inside of it; enough for almost one hundred uses. The blade itself is impervious to almost anything, and the hilt is indestructible. It's warded against over a thousand different magic effects such as curses and the like, is warded against effects that place the impression of fear and terror in to its wielder, and also gives decent protection against all magic in general. It's also enchanted to add a boost to my strength and reflexes, and it is coated in one of the most deadliest poisons."
    Alex paused, turning the dagger over in his bare hand, careful to not touch the blade. The jagged blade was coated in a light green substance that clung to the dagger like a hazy film, but nothing dripped off of it. "Four hundred thousand gold coins. I bought this off a goblin trader, who already was working on its enchantments. I brought it to a hermit who lived in Duskwallow Marsh, who was a master blacksmith himself. He placed his own enchantments on it and strengthened the blade, and then I found a mercenary magi who assisted me further. As for the toxin . . . That, I created myself. It works like an acid, able to add slight burn wounds and paralyze its victims. If the wound doesn't kill you . . . The venom will."
    Last edited by xensorlol; 2012-08-21 at 01:06 AM.
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Sounds like quite an intresting weapon," levi said. 400,000 is quite abit for a dagger.. But then again, with all those enchantments I bet it's worth the money. "Anyways, I think I'll take my leave. I have.." Levi trailed off at the end, thinking of words to use, "important things to tend to." He left the table and went outside. A little while later the sound of huge wings flapping sounded.
    ((I'll bring my "human" rogue, I just need to figure out an appropriate entrance.))

((Lol. Alex could attempt to leave, you can ambush him for the hell of it, and we can whack at each other. LOLOL!!))

Alex tilted his head in acknowledgement. "As you will." He sheathed the dagger, the jagged steel glinting in the torchlight as he watched the elf walk off. Moments later, he could hear what sounded like wingbeats in the distance. He grinned savagely to himself on the inside. Not very discreet, is he?
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((Well that wouldn't make a whole lot of sense, she only attacks if it's needed or if she's been promised a pile of gold before-hand. And she wouldn't be in the mood to talk to someone she just tried to murder. I'll come up with something in the next couple of hours))

((XD. Sounds like a plan. I have to work anyway, so I won't even see/post until later tonight.))
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    The sounds of the bar door opening was heard by it's patrons once again, as a large shadow swept into the establishment. Following the shadow was the sound of hooves, and another large shape: that of a male tauren. Dressed in the simplistic brown and tan leather gear befitting a young traveling druid, a woven woolen traveler's cloak, and a bulging sack at his waist. Noticing amongst the crowd a variety of races from Azeroth, his attention was drawn first to the Grimtotem at the bar. While quite large for a female, he was a bit over the typical height for the males of their race, and as such they were fairly close in stature. He also noticed the plethera of horde emblems on her armor.
    "Hopefully given to her, and not taken from corpses." he thought.
    Keeping this Grimtotem in the corner of his eye, he walked up to the bar, ordered a large mug of water while passing a coin, and moving over to a wall table. Grabbing a chair and turning it so his back is to the wall, the tauren took the opportunity to gaze over the other patrons while sipping from his mug.

((So, this is my first time trying anything like this. I'm not new to creating a story out of my WoW adventures, but never with others... sorry if it is a bit long, but wanted to try to establish my character a bit without having any sort of thread to allow for a bio. Feel free to interact with my character, and give me any comments/suggestions/notices if I screw something up. But in any case... Hi! Excited to be here and try this out.))
    Last edited by Knephertiti; 2012-08-23 at 03:15 AM. Reason: Stupidly realized the dragons left several posts ago, and for some reason forgot...

((Welcome to the forums, even though I can't really officially welcome you, I can still say it! Nice to see another new face around here. I was beginning to think it was just two or three of us left in this RP haha.))

Alexander watched the tauren enter the tavern, his keen sense of hearing picking up every little noise. He noticed the tauren's garments immediately, and nodded to himself. Druid, he thought, almost disgusted. The very druids that think they can just wander others' dreams as if it were nothing, and think they stand above us all because of their inept ability to control nature . . . Or so I've read.
    He watched the druid closely, his eyes slowly sweeping across the tavern, as he noticed the druid gazing at the female Grimtotem. For the first time, he noticed the Horde emblems that marked her, and snarled softly.
    I may be a mercenary, but I've never held a strong liking for the Horde. Especially trolls. I thought the Grimtotem were a tribe of tauren that weren't officially part of the Horde, but nor were they enemies, either. Strange.
    Pyromaniac protégé.