Thread: Disc PvP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    And mastery is actually really great against any team without another priest on it. With all the buffs you have (including grace 3 stack hopefully through penance) its really hard to dispel the shield. For secondary stats I go Spirit > Mastery > haste/crit. I get enough resilience on the gear already.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evrx View Post
    No offense, but 4 piece mooncloth has way more utility than 400 resilience and is just way more game breaking.

A few examples:

- Hunter drops a frost trap on you and starts unloading. With 4 piece bonus, you can shield and run out of the frost trap and get out of LOS. Without 4 piece bonus, you are running in slow motion while the Hunter can stand still and PVE rotation into you.

*Snip*

I could go on and on forever with examples. The point is that if you are playing at a high level and you try 4 piece mooncloth bonus for a while, you won't want to go back to 2 piece / 2 piece.
    This pretty much sums it all up. You really do want the 4 piece bonus.

Deleted
    You should look here to see how much haste / resi / crit / int best PvP Disc have

Quote Originally Posted by trebonius View Post
    You should look here to see how much haste / resi / crit / int best PvP Disc have
    except things like stacking haste are generally comp dependent...
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmster View Post
    This pretty much sums it all up. You really do want the 4 piece bonus.
    you would if it wasn't broken.
    -doesn't seem to suppress every snare (didn't work with curse of exhaustion last time i used my 4p)
    -body & soul speed bonus won't work even though snare effects are supposed to be ignored

for now, and unless i'm told both those points are fixed, i'm sticking to my 2*2p