... LastLast
    iRogue - Cause that's what you do!

Deleted
    Avarice

/thread

Quote Originally Posted by starbreaker View Post
    kittyfood!

>
    That made me both laugh and weep at the same time.
    As for my rogue name
    < Love Dune, and I always envisoned Duncan's fight style would be much like a WoW rogue.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Unseeable and Madslicer are my rogue names :/

Morden- To Murder German.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nimryas View Post
    I love the name getsuga.
    TENSHOOOOO. Sorry I couln't help myself.

Named my rogue Turbulences.

Quote Originally Posted by insaneDeeKay View Post
    /ironie on

anything that contains "dark", "shadow", "killer" with many "^", "´", "`".

/ironie off
    OMG, what a smart irony...

According to you, a right rogue name has to contain "flower", "pink", "mommy"?

My rogue name is "Hiya", and no, i doesnt mean shadow, killer or dark...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohforfsake View Post
    roUge? Like Moulin?
    Roguemoulin?

Deleted
    Human Famale.

Stunner - Slang for good looking

---------- Post added 2011-10-04 at 11:10 AM ----------

Elton - cos hes a right backstabber too

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Think a rogue in China had this name, but if you can get it on your server, it's one I've always been envious of:

Corrupt

my rogue is Alfredpacker. what can i say, i decided to name him after a convicted cannibal. i love an obscure reference in a wow toon name. but a good rogue name would be Stabzorz or Lolzamubsh or Stabbystab or Stunstabz

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    If it's not taken (it probably is), just stay simple:

Sick

my rogue was named kororo when it was a gnome. it means little devil. but now i race changed it to a undead and it is named Youma which means ghost. as i am stealthy and i am technically dead. so have a name that is easy to remember not that long and that has a certian meaning to it. works 9/10 times

Had to pick a new name recently and went with Sublimation.

The scientific and true definition is a solid turning into a gas surpassing the liquid phase. I think its very appropriate for a sub rogue.

Screw all these wannabe names. Trying to look cool or hardcore for online gaming is retarded. If your out there to PvP, have a name that's going to piss off your enemies. "I just got killed by WHO?!?!" That's the whole point of PvP imo, own some scrubs and trigger their nerd rage. Once the transmo crap becomes available, my outfit will only serve to anger them more.

Quote Originally Posted by aeluna View Post
    Screw all these wannabe names. Trying to look cool or hardcore for online gaming is retarded. If your out there to PvP, have a name that's going to piss off your enemies. "I just got killed by WHO?!?!" That's the whole point of PvP imo, own some scrubs and trigger their nerd rage. Once the transmo crap becomes available, my outfit will only serve to anger them more.
    People rage over the name of their opponent? Sad...

FYI, my 3 rogue names are Eens, Keylock and Warshade.

I will burn your soul.

10+ Year Old Account
    Malinda - it means dark serpent or sweet serpent
    Everyone is guilty.

What happens if Pinocchio says : "My nose will grow"...?

Layinglow, Waldo (get it?), Doitfrombehind, Hititnquitit, Feintality, Csection, Babyblenderz (if you're into evil kinda names for rogues), Shortcut, Sapplejacks, playsbydarules, idsapthat, Stabulous, Thegreyfox (if you are an oblivion fan), Culprit, Stfuppercut (not really a rogue name but still a good choice), Edwrdlongshnks, Slimshadey, and Tonsofstuns.

Applepie ftw
    Stormreaver.EU