10+ Year Old Account

Itemization on gear

Why do Blizzard feel the need to put crit rating on healing cloth pieces? There are more beneficial stats out there, so what's the logic behind it? (Keep reforging outta here)

Quote Originally Posted by Ascend View Post
    Why do Blizzard feel the need to put crit rating on healing cloth pieces? There are more beneficial stats out there, so what's the logic behind it? (Keep reforging outta here)
    itemization on first tier isnt meant to be perfect, otherwise getting next tier gear would jsut mean abit bigger values of perccisely the same stats, making gearing up process dull

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexiefy View Post
    itemization on first tier isnt meant to be perfect, otherwise getting next tier gear would jsut mean abit bigger values of perccisely the same stats, making gearing up process dull
    Yeah, that makes sense.. But it's still a bit of a ballache for current tier.

Deleted
    I am not sure but considering x2 part mastery, x2 part critt, x1 part haste it's rather balanced out I guess. To be honest on Tier gear there are several off pieces making up for it and vice versa. But I technically believe they want to avoid stat stacking and instead use the whole journal rather than do this, then that, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by martiz View Post
    I am not sure but considering x2 part mastery, x2 part critt, x1 part haste it's rather balanced out I guess. To be honest on Tier gear there are several off pieces making up for it and vice versa. But I technically believe they want to avoid stat stacking and instead use the whole journal rather than do this, then that, etc.
    It'd be nice if crit was at all useful though, especially with the changes to Disc.

10+ Year Old Account
    An important part of any game is that have to be options that are inherently bad. Gear is one of the ways WoW accomplishes this. Another thing that is accomplished with this is that players are forced in sub-optimal choices, making them happier when they can finally replace it the next tier. If there are only optimal choices the game becomes bland, the choices uninteresting.
    And it's not that bad. In my BiS list there are only two pieces with crit on them, really, it's not that bif a deal.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

Deleted
    Crit is a good stat, for a disc tank healer...