Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    the sky isnt going to fall because warlocks arent good in pvp, we were untill 4.0.6 at least afflic was good but blizz...

10+ Year Old Account
    Afflction locks tear me up in PvP....

<----Ele sham with 3.8k resillience.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Agallochh View Post
    You're not doing it wrong. The viability of Destro is just that low. Unfortunately, the only solutions for you that will work are a) reroll b) wait until destro gets pvp buffs. Unfortunately, there isn't much more you can do. There are too many easy ways in competitive arena play to counter a destro lock. Maybe R-BG's would fill that niche for you if you have to be Destro.
    Thing is, I know Destro and I like it, though considerably less since the haste nerf. And I can't play Affliction for the life of me anymore :P

Wtf is Soulswap? I mean, it's *vital*, from what I hear, but how the hell do you even spread the DoTs with it if REMOVES the DoTs from the primary target? See what I mean? I'm TERRIBAD at Affliction, chicken chicken cluck cluck I run off to my fluffy Destro. I'd need a tutor to pull Aff off, before that I'm better of jumping around and dying as it is, I guess. I might be able to pull off a Shadowfury and a Deathcoil once in a while, after all ;D

I think I use too many comas. Must halt the coma flow... :s