Page 1 of 14
... LastLast

HELP! This girl in my class is doing my head in!

Okay, I live in Australia and attend Murdoch University.

There's this girl in my class, long brunette hair, olive-ish dark skin, pretty face, lovely body.

I do not have the balls to walk up to her, and say anything. I sit behind her, I can't keep my eyes off her, when we have our 10 minute breaks in between class I go out for a smoke and she's standing with her friends, I can't keep my eyes off her! SHE'S SO FUCKING GORGEOUS, I SWEAR! What do I do, thought I'd ask MMO Championer's for some advice because I don't wany any shit from friends irl.

And please, really do try to help me. I literally day dream about her in my other classes QQ

---------------------

Just to update everyone that was reading this thread, just got back from uni.

We are talking now, saw her at class and she smiled at me, and I smiled back. And when we got out of class for a break she started talking to me. We exchanged numbers and have been texting for hours now, I told her how gorgeous she was and she replied "You're not so bad yourself sparky " haha... So that's a good thing I guess.

I'll probably ask about her tattoo later when I happen to see it again, or when she asks about mine :l
    Last edited by Q t; 2011-02-17 at 06:52 AM.

RL advice on here aint gonna go to well. GL lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Q t View Post
    Okay, I live in Australia and attend Murdoch University.

There's this girl in my class, long brunette hair, olive-ish dark skin, pretty face, lovely body.

I do not have the balls to walk up to her, and say anything. I sit behind her, I can't keep my eyes off her, when we have our 10 minute breaks in between class I go out for a smoke and she's standing with her friends, I can't keep my eyes off her! SHE'S SO FUCKING GORGEOUS, I SWEAR! What do I do, thought I'd ask MMO Championer's for some advice because I don't wany any shit from friends irl.

And please, really do try to help me. I literally day dream about her in my other classes QQ
    Just talk with her, staring all the time only makes you look like a creep, which in turn will make her avoid you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just tell her that you're sorry. Sorry that you've sat behind her all this time and haven't asked her about anything. Tell her you'll make it up to her by taking her out for some coffee or lunch.
    Idk. Girls are, at the very least, a strange and wonderful creature. Gl!

Deleted
    Cant help ya mate, Im bad at talking to girls in a GF kind of way as well :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Talk to her in a casual way that you would talk to anyone, then get to know her like that. The place you sit really helps with that too, especially after the first conversation. She'll probably be turning around and talking to you more often, because she feels comfortable with you.

At that point, you need to decide whether you want her as a friend or whether you want a relationship with her.

Deleted
    Tell her that she's beautiful with a confident, charming smile.

Or simply try "How U doin?" Never fails.
    Last edited by mmoc3e0efa8d7a; 2011-02-16 at 01:03 PM.

Never give up. Girls don't like quitters and girls like guys that know what they want.

I'm no casanova, but that's my advice. Also, if you're butt-ugly and she's a covermodel on sports illustrated, don't bother and keep dreaming. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Your lacking self confidence. Try and make friends with one of her friends, that might get you introduced to her. Otherwise you really just need to get some balls and go up and talk to her. No offence.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Whats your ilvl? cuz that ass is epic"

10+ Year Old Account
    Invite her for a drink, talk, laught and have some fun?
    Quote Originally Posted by SkillOverKill
    Now that's a troll, Vol'jin could ghost Jesus without God noticing, he's a shadow's shadow.
    Vol'jin for Warchief 2010

Bloodsail Admiral DownButStillOut's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, its not all about looks, if you do ask her out she could me like a homicidal maniac or terminator sent out into the past to kill you, Id just try talking to her, get to know her in eventually ask her out. Patience.

Or you can just think of a great pick-up line.
    BeeeeeeeoooooOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOO-FFFSSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
    My attempt at being less of a pessimist was choosing Dawnbringer as my choice of server.
    I regret somethings! (like setting this in my signature)

Today I actually was about to open my mouth and say something, but then I thought it'd be stupid, like what she might think of it, and she has 2 friends, sitting left and right of her, I thought that it would be weird if I started talking to her suddenly after all this time LOL.

Ps. She has this daaaaaaammmn sexy tattoo on the back of her neck, today she did whatever with her hair to put it to the side and made it real obvious she had one, maybe she did it on purpose to show off to me, but seriously. I'm a dreamer rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by Reucht View Post
    Never give up. Girls don't like quitters and girls like guys that know what they want.

I'm no casanova, but that's my advice. Also, if you're butt-ugly and she's a covermodel on sports illustrated, don't bother and keep dreaming. :P
    LOL thanks bro. I'm quite good looking actually.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    no offence to anyone, but asking advice about girls on a WoW forum is not a good idea

You got to get her away from her friends. Girls are way easier to talk to 1 on 1 then if she is with her friends. Its like trying to attack the herd, you don't do that, you wait til one of the gazelles lags behind. Anyway, if you manage to see her by herself, shoot her a smile when you make eye contact, then walk over and say hello. Talk about anything, ask questions, act/be interested. When it seems like its going well (hopefully) say you have to go but would like to hang out sometime. Get digits, FB info, something and then make plans in like a couple days. GL mate!

dude, the stuff you're writing down here, will melt women hearts around the world.

tell her you wanted to talk to her for a long time already, but were intimidated by her insanely good looks

10+ Year Old Account
    If she's smoking and you are to try to listen to the conversation and maybe share your thought about something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ps. She has this daaaaaaammmn sexy tattoo on the back of her neck, today she did whatever with her hair to put it to the side and made it real obvious she had one, maybe she did it on purpose to show off to me, but seriously. I'm a dreamer rofl.

You never know ;D

I had the same deal in high scool. The girl was gorgeous and funny. We had something going on, even held hands once, but were pretty much on the friend level. I didn't have the balls to act but instead were sleepless and conflicted for the whole schoolyear. Yay for the summer break.

I will tell you this. That was 6 years ago. I still regret not doing anything.