Heroic magmaw 10, last week vs this week

So, I usually don't mind stealth changes or w/e, but last night the weirdest thing happened. After the first exposed head we usually would get a construct, then parasites then another construct - at least last week. This week we got an extra set of parasites almost everytime right before the head was exposed for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th times etc.

Now, on a tight DPS check like heroic magmaw we just don't have the extra dps for another set of adds every other minute or so, and i was wondering if any other guild doing this on 10 man had the same problem with the parasites.

Our kill was so clean last week i guess they might of hotfixed something, but it completely raped us last night with that extra set of adds.

This is coming from 25 man experience, so it may not be the same, but I've encountered this as well. Sometimes the parasites even spawn during the exposed head phase. All in all, it seems abit random in terms of WHEN they can spawn.

"Gearscore is like a bikini, what it shows is suggestive, what it hides is far more important!"

Quote Originally Posted by Memoryz View Post
    This is coming from 25 man experience, so it may not be the same, but I've encountered this as well. Sometimes the parasites even spawn during the exposed head phase. All in all, it seems abit random in terms of WHEN they can spawn.
    Yeah I would figure it would happen in both, but it's not as big of a burden to lose 1 dps in 25 as it is in 10, which is why i was asking if anyone had that problem in 10 man...

I mean, it just didnt happen AT ALL last week, it was predictable and not sporadic, can't really afford the extra adds with the current DPS.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    We had it happen a few times last week before we ended up killing it. It happened once during our kill as well this week, but we have a good chunk of ae to bring them down fast so it wasn't a huge deal. He can spew or throw out a pillar just before he gets impaled for no real reason, it's pretty dumb.