Share your progress on Zin'okh!

I started after the fragment cap was introduced. Sigh.

Anyways, so far for myself. 9 Troll solves after 450 and nothing.

Please share your story and maybe some of you lucky cats can give the rest of us hope!

EDIT: Way to typo the name of the weapon!

600+ solves still nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Judgement27 View Post
    600+ solves still nothing.
    DAMN. Sorry dude!

10+ Year Old Account
    Started aswell 2 days ago when fragment cap had been introduced... 50 solves nothing yet, but this one after only 21 solves... (not all commons done even, lol)

http://img266.imageshack.us/i/wowscr...611161653.jpg/
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Got it on my 27th solve.

wat up.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, I want Zin'rohk, but not until I get the NE Trinket and the Tol'vir staff. I got the ring after like 3 solves at max. 7k gold worth of commons later, no luck.

I'm pretty sure I'm done looking for it. at about 140 solves before 4.0.6

I was very fortunate to have found mine Dec31'st. Saved troll fragmenets til skill 450, found on #8 just 2 minutes later.
    There's always at least one person in every random-run I do that hates me for it

And.....

I found a 2nd with my girlfriends' account 10 days later.

I still don't believe how 'rare' it is; and, I do feel bad for all you poor souls whom need it, and haven't yet found it.
    Spacebar spacebar spacebar spacebar click-selection spacebar spacebar click-selection spacebar spacebar dark-side.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamsus View Post
    So, I want Zin'rohk, but not until I get the NE Trinket and the Tol'vir staff. I got the ring after like 3 solves at max. 7k gold worth of commons later, no luck.
    The Tol'Vir ring is rather common afaik. I just mailed the ring, trinket and dwarf staff to my lvl 69 mage since my priest main is already fully epicd... god what a waste. My warrior is crying for zin in the meantime.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Just got owned.

Solved one with max frags already, then added the tablets for a roll over affect.

Got the same exact artifact, showed it already had a tablet in it. Well over the required fragments but it would not let me solve. Had to re-log.

DAMN GLITCH COST ME A ZINNIE?

LOL /rage.

Yeah. I am somewhere between 70 and 80 troll solves and nothing yet. Really blows. I want that thing. I have seen no one with it running around SW on Grizzly Hills. I got the raptor mount on my 17th fossil solve and I would trade that in a heartbeat for the sword or dwarf staff.

not bad, man, not bad.

Got it as my 35th troll project. Everyone in my guild is pissed especially since I'm a rogue.

I didn't count the solves (Surefire way to go insane :P ), but i've been working on and off for weeks, EK only since hitting 450 archaeology, and no sign of Zin'Rokh, made a nice pile of gold off the "More gold for gray artifacts"-deal, though :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm around like 160 or so (not really counting after 450 since i did make a good amount before 450 since I wasn't as carnally advanced as others by saving up fragments), and about 2 weeks or so i have been farming a lot harder than normal for it with no results.
    Exorcising Undead in the name of the Silver Hand!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...homerun/simple

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    across my toons with 450+ arch ive done 219 troll solves, before and after the 200 fragment cap "fix". still no zin'rokh. but i have gotten the Night Elf trinket after about 30 solves. Not too bad and kinda takes a little bit of the sting out till i get the Epic that im really after.

Quote Originally Posted by Bashiok
    Trust me, my Mom isn't going to suddenly say "Woah! Slightly faster leveling and better quest flow!? NOW I can actually play this game!" She's going to still have the camera pointed at the sky, shrieking and throwing her hands up in the air whenever she gets hit by an enemy. But she will play the hell out of some solitaire.

10+ Year Old Account
    80 Troll solves and counting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hythos View Post
    I was very fortunate to have found mine Dec31'st. Saved troll fragmenets til skill 450, found on #8 just 2 minutes later.
    There's always at least one person in every random-run I do that hates me for it

And.....

I found a 2nd with my girlfriends' account 10 days later.

I still don't believe how 'rare' it is; and, I do feel bad for all you poor souls whom need it, and haven't yet found it.
    yo wanna farm it with my account 2 ^^

I am not farming that much but after 2 or 3 solves i just cant motivate myself to do this -.-

Maybe this weekend but there are so many other twinks to level -.-

Deleted
    We already have a thread on this that's almost always on page 1, if we can stick the how many solves in there, it'll help keep the place tidy

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...farming-for-it

Thanks.