Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Aside from the really obvious stuff like diseases, war, etc....

- Piece of shit cars that spew out huge noxious clouds/fumes that everyone within a mile behind them can smell.
    - Assholes who leave their shopping carts in the middle of grocery store parking lots so they can roll off and hit someone's car later.
    - Bad drivers (I could list about 10 different examples, but I'm just gonna leave it at that).
    - Unreasonably low 40mph speed limits on 1-mile+ stretches of straight road where nothing dangerous is going to happen.
    - Speeding tickets that you get when said areas (see above) are used to set up speed traps.
    - Top 40 "music" here.
    - Government and politics.
    - Unreasonable taxation.
    - Animal cruelty. When I hear these stories about how a group of teenagers thought it'd be funny to set a cat on fire, it makes my blood boil.
    - Gas prices.
    - Political correctness.
    - Celebrity "news" on TV and various other places. I don't care that some famous celebrity was spotted taking a dump 10 minutes ago.
    - Nancy Grace.
    - People who claim racism because they didn't get their way.
    - Online grammar Nazis. Particularly the ones who think everyone on Earth is supposed to speak 100% perfect English.
    - "Reality" TV.
    - Elitists in online games. I'm looking at the ones in games like WoW who go "LOL STUPID NOOB CASUALS QUIT TEH GAME NOW"
    - Bad sportsmanship in online games. "LOL GG NOOB U LOST GO KILL URSELF" when you lose and "FUK U RETARD U CHEATED" when you win.
    - My work cell phone when it rings on my days off.
    - Mornings.
    - Hearing some untalented celebrity butcher the National Anthem before every major sports event.
    - People who blame school shootings on violence in video games.
    - People who hate on others for having religious beliefs. I respect your beliefs, so you should respect mine.
    - People who insist on turning what should be a 15-second phone call into 10 minutes of texting back and forth.
    - Restaurants that act like I just asked for the most complicated thing in the world when I ask for a sandwich without the mayonnaise.
    - People who say "I could care less" when they really mean "I couldn't care less" about something.

- People who smoke weed and won't shut up about the fact that they smoke weed. I have no problems with people who smoke weed because that's your own business, but please shut up with the "LOL I GOT SOOOOOOOOOOO BAKED LAST NIGHT MAN LOL" stuff.

- Chicks who walk around in slutty outfits and expect guys not to look. If you're gonna stick 'em in my face, I'm gonna look at 'em. Deal with it.

- Annoying and/or gross commercials on TV. I don't want to see a commercial about "OMFG CURE YOUR UGLY TOENAIL FUNGUS NOW!!11!" or "LOL LOOKS LIKE TEH MUCUS IS MOVIN' IN!!!111!!" when I'm trying to eat.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-02-04 at 04:18 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Defengar View Post
    Loud obnoxious people.
    This..

Also people who stuff their noses in other peoples business all the time and when some people are just stuck in their mislead ideas and even after you provide all the proof that they are wrong, they just ignore it or act like it didn't exist. If you can't accept that you are wrong after being presented with solid proof, you're not worth talking to.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually don't hate anything at this moment, but I really don't like these things:

Country music
    Koalas
    People who act dumb when they're actually decently intelligent
    People who loudly hate religion
    people who loudly love their religion
    Hipsters
    Slobs
    Very uptight people
    Tryhards
    People who say nigger or any variant of it
    Ignorant people
    People who use gay as a derogatory statement
    People who honestly believe x video game is better than y video game (Like LoL VS HoN VS DoTA VS SC2)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Babylucifer View Post
    Night elf/blood elf hunter with a variation of the name Legolas,

Dwarfs with varied name Gimli

DKs with varied name arthas.

Rogues with a varied name Riddick
    Don't forget ''Demon hunters with a varied name Illidan''

I hate one man and one man only:

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Oh, also, mail-in rebates where the proof of purchase you sent in gets "lost in the mail" or some other bullshit mysteriously happens. Of the last four things I've bought online that had mail-in rebates, one actually came through on the rebate.

Deleted
    my neoghbour who sits in his car at least 3 hours a day, the roof down and blaring out shit dubstep type music. literally every day, just sits there in his car with music playing. the fuck is his problem?
    also, the binmen who think 8am is an acceptable time to drive the noisest machine known to man 10ft from my house on a monday. its not ok.

10+ Year Old Account
    War
    Greed
    Famine
    Racism
    Violence
    Animal Cruelty
    When people dictate how other people should lives their lives, including their own children
    Spiders
    Wasps/Bees
    The Dark - I'm Nyctaphobic
    Stilton Cheese
    People speaking to me while I'm trying to have a conversation on my phone "Who is it? Who are you talking to?" - "F**K OFF!"
    Bad Odour (Smelly Feet, body odour, using the bathroom for a number 2 and not using the damn air freshner provided)
    When someone pokes me in the side
    When people wash dishes and don't rinse off the soap sudds before putting them up to drain
    Poor oral hygiene

Lots more stuff but I don't want to build a wall lol..

A list of things you love would be a nice thread EDIT: Nvm I just found the thread lol
    Last edited by Neetz; 2013-02-04 at 08:31 PM.
    "One touch of nature makes the whole world kin." - William Shakespeare

~ Sig and Avatar by Shyama <3 ~

You know what I hate?

-People who don't have their textbooks and ask to see yours before a test or quiz. So fucking annoying. I didn't bring my book so you could study. And I'm talking about complete strangers who just happen to be in your class. Not friends.

-People who say "let's do a random" or "let's do a heroic" in WoW. (When I played.) Those things could describe more than one fucking thing, be specific.

---------- Post added 2013-02-12 at 07:14 PM ----------

Oh ya. I also hate people who love animals to death and prioritize animals over humans.

I also hate people who make a lot of pointless threads.

Edit: One more. I hate that My Little Pony thread because I can never see the recently active threads in chat zone from the forum homepage, because that My Little Pony thread is constantly being flooded with activity to the most recent thread. If you know what I mean, I don't know if I'm making sense.
    Last edited by Blueobelisk; 2013-02-13 at 12:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by raveger View Post
    -when games are released early and classified as 'beta's'
    People who dont understand what a beta test is.

hypocrites
    prejudism
    politics
    censorship
    my favourite TV shows being cancelled
    memes
    anti-piracy measures that hurt paying customers far more than pirates (who just bypass them altogether with cracks)
    breast implants
    the fact that good single player games are becoming so rare
    reality tv
    runny noses
    unresolved cliffhanger endings
    Last edited by rayvio; 2013-02-13 at 12:30 AM.

i hate cold tacos and half-cooked food

good point, cold and half cooked are bad. but especially evil is cold coffee. how can something so great when hot suddenly turn into something so disgusting in such a short span?

Discrimination
    Ignorance
    Extremist religion
    Pollution
    Needless animal cruelty

Pet dislikes:
    Spicy food
    Hot weather
    Sweating
    Getting hungry
    Menstural cycle
    People I'm not into trying to hook themselves up with me (so awkward :S)
    People missing the toilet and not cleaning it up
    People wanking in the shower that I use
    People leaving a mess in the kitchen
    Raaaa!

This thread
    My life
    This forum
    Chat Thread and everyone in it
    My parents
    People who don't understand my misery
    Preps
    Jocks
    Posers

Mondays

Yes I hate tomorrow!

Bronies and Greedy people

10+ Year Old Account
    -Bronies
    -Extremist Atheists and Theists (inb4 xkcd)
    -Extreme politically correct people
    -PC master race bullshit
    -"Otherkins"
    -The far right
    -The far left
    -White supremacists
    -Michigan
    -The Yankees
    -Bill Belichick
    -Duke Basketball
    -Bronies
    -Every scumbag in /r/atheism
    -Elitists
    -Pewdiepie

-But seriously, screw bronies.
    PEPE SILVA, PEPE SILVA

10+ Year Old Account
    pop
    rap
    hip hop
    rnb

ppl that freakout for anything like iiiihhh!!! its a spider on the window in the building across the street, grosss!!!!!!

Anoying girlfriends of my friends that have a belief that they shall be in charge and controll the other half, like they were hooked up to a remote controll.

Those elitist moms on facebook! seriously this one really makes me pissed of! you know when they update with truckloads of pics every 10 minutes of their baby doing nothing or drooling! and these wanna be women seem to think they the one, the best one in the world...yeah i could go on....

Those that cannot stay away from facebook, like sitting with thier comp making pointless comments the whole time and finaly when they have to go somewere like the bathroom to take a dump, they then use thier phone to make a update regarding it! like ''taking a dump right now, feels good, hoping the toilet don't smell to much when im done''

Those freaking slow drivers out there, if your one of those, plz never ever drive another car for the rest of your life! it ain't that fun when your on a 90km/h road and get stuck behind a senile old man or granny doing 55km/h and ofc! when you try to pass them you get traffic from the other way and cannot pass them. some ppl live way to long and many other seems like they got their drivers license in a box of cornflakes!

Yeah politicans....finding a good one is less likely than hitting a jackpot on a lottery ticket. Seems like the good ones gets ''removed'' like kennedy.

The Law, i have some issues with it.

Corporations, only one i support is coca cola.
    Last edited by Clockworks; 2013-02-25 at 03:33 PM.
    I'm a stranger, I'm a changer.
    And I'm danger... maybe...

http://youtu.be/dNEtnyAm6S4

People who smell incredibly bad while in public, but doesn't notice it because they've been smelly for so long they've gotten used to it. I had to work with a guy for a mere 10 minutes once, and i swear to god, i almost puked. His scent gave me nausea and i seriously had to take a "toilet" break so as i wouldn't barf on him to make him more easy to be around. And no, im not fucking kidding you. Another guy im my class also smells really bad.

Attention whores.

People who are way too cool with everything and outgoing on facebook. The kinda guy/girl who has 800 friends and is always cool with everything.

People who talk like they know what they're talking about and then use their very little knowledge to base a very negative biased opinion on something.

People who act like sex is disgusting and should never be mentioned, but we all know thats not how they feel.

People who are afraid to be who they really are, but this one i sort of understand, since the amount of hate and mental toture society will bring on you for being different is insane.

The people of society in above

People who think that unless you're living their life you're living it wrong.

I really hate when the laws of physics are against me. And im not talking about not being able to fly. I cried for a month and got over that part. I'm talking about small things likes trying to push a stick with your foot, that will then push another which will get stuck in your shoe laces. Then when you try to shake the fucking stick out of the shoe lace you end up getting the stick stuck in the fucking ground because you accidently pushed it downwards. Then you fall, hit your head and get all messy and fucking hate the world. WHY DIDNT THE SECOND STICK JUST BEND INSTEAD OF GETTING STUCK IN MY SHOE?! FUUUUUUUUUCK I SERIOUSLY WANT TO MURDER SOMETHING WHEN THIS KIND OF THING HAPPENS.

When people judge me for prefering to spend my weekends alone in my room, sleeping 12 hours a day and then gaming for the next 10 and eating for the last 2.
    I'm not lonely, i just hate society and i hate people in general. I feel awkward and tense when around people i dont know. I cant spark up a conversation with random people, nor can i keep one going. I believe im a so called introvert, AND IM FUCKING HAPPY BEING ONE! So fuck off with all your poking at me for not partying every weekend. I enjoy the occasional evening that i cant remember the morning after, and i do lose my introvert social behaviour when im drinking, but I in general prefer a saturday with my computer and tv.

I fucking hate that my dog ONLY wants to play tug war, and when we play he always bites the rope so close to my fingers that he sometimes snaps them when he tries to get a better grip on it. He doesn't mean to, he is just too dumb to understand it. Love the dog, but i fucking hate this part of him.

Talking of animals. I work on a farm, and i deal with over 400 different cattle when im on the job. While most of these are no problem to be around, some of them seem to just want to make my job a living hell! These walking hamburgers will go up to be and sniff at me, not once, not twice, BUT UNTILL I GO AWAY! After the 20th time of sniffing at me it has got to fucking get the scent of me, especially when i fucking get close to it 3 times a week. And i can't just go away when im spreading a load of straw from a cart of whatever, the bastard need to give me some room to swing the tools im using. I've been so fucking close to poking some of these bitches in the fucking eyes several times because they keep going closer, and i cant be watching 360 deg around me.

I fucking hate teenagers that doesn't fucking have a job OF ANY KIND and yet still seems to have more money than me that earns 8000$ or more every year (which is pretty fucking fine for a 16 year old) How can they be fine living on their parents wallets? Can they honestly feel good having all the cool things but not doing ANYTHING except asking for it? I were pushed into getting a job when i were 13, and it was one of the best things that has ever happened to me.

I hate when people are in my room. I hate it when anyone is in my room except when specifically invited THEM. I even hate it when my best friends are in here. Go out until asked for. My room is MY private space. This is the inside of my brain brought into reality. If my room is messy, i've alot of things on my mind and im fairly stressed or busy. Once i clean my room you can be sure that my mind has been cleaned before that. When you're in my room you're invading my mind and i dont feel safe.

I honestly dont care if the world ends and i die tomorrow. All i care about is whether it is painful or painless.

My hate rant is over for now.
    Last edited by Martinussen; 2013-02-25 at 11:19 PM.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ