Critique my World of Logs, Armory.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/1gdcg...9c/details/96/

Theres my dmg Parse for Valiona, Ascendent, and Cho'gall, keep in mind that raiding in general has been rough this week due to key players being MIA, so keep the trolling to a minimum. Now critique!
    oh and nearly forgot http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tpickle/simple
    Last edited by Critpickle; 2011-02-18 at 04:36 AM.
    "The Best thing Blizz has done for Holy Paladins is give them the Jesus beam"
    "Anything that makes rogues easier to kill is a step in the right direction"

Deleted
    Hard to tell if you're multi dotting on V+T from that parse, but if you're not, use a macro to cast living bomb on your focus macro, also scorch to keep the debuff up. Keep dpsing valiona during the theralion phase so you don't have to change your focus.

You've taken what EJ says far too literally also. and missed the important sentence which i paraphrase 'haste is better at high levels of gear, 372 etc, crit may very much be better for 359' It is. Go back to stacking crit. And change that pyro glyph for LB.

Cant really critique the ASC parse.

Your damage to the tentacles of The Cho'gall phase is very low, it's a great place to be impacting for your dots or if 3 are close together dragon's breath as an interupt and to hit all 3, blast nova also will do decent damage in that situation. but you're ovbiously just switching slowly onto them.
    You're ovbiously not doing as well as your other mage so maybe you should ask what he's doing differently.

I dont feel as though ive taken what they have said too seriously, in fact ive put my mage on Rawr and reforged the way it said would maximize my dps, by adding haste. On the fire mage guide here on mmo it says that each person will be different according to their gear. Also, our other mage has quite a bit more gear then me and experience. On Cho'gall I immedieately start casting on the tentacles however, our raid dps is pretty good so they go down very quickly, fast enough that my DoTs cant do much. Also, how would I make a focus macro for LB? Preferably one that makes the focus and casts LB all in one button.
    "The Best thing Blizz has done for Holy Paladins is give them the Jesus beam"
    "Anything that makes rogues easier to kill is a step in the right direction"

Your numbers are pretty spot on, not losing any dmg during movement, maximizing your combustion and such.

Your just a lil higher dps than my mage atm with more gear, work on your 4pc and such, then again i just hit 85 2wks ago on mine

Overall it looks really solid, and haste even at our gear levels is a increase, so dont worry about what the other is saying...

Deleted
    Trusting Rawr blindly is not best all of the time.
    Gear shouldn't make a massive difference to be honest - the issue with gear comes from when it is badly itemised.

At the start of the fight, /focus who you want to be focused then i use this.
    /cast [nomodifier] Living Bomb; [target=focus, modifier:alt] Living bomb

Spio did 500k damage
    Menzies on 400k.
    Nexxia on 330k.
    8 other people did more damage to the tentacles than you, so you need to react faster
    Last edited by mmoc64101a82b8; 2011-02-18 at 07:31 PM.