Thread: Jail

Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Jail

How many of you have been to jail? Whats it like? Why where you there? (If you rather not say no need too) Ive always wanted to here jail stories from mmo-champion members.

Deleted
    Don't drop the soap.

Too late....

Deleted
    I've been a good boy so far n not landed myself in jail XD...tend to stay away from anything jail worthy. Been given a warning once for drinking in public underage (while i was underage) but thats bout it haha.

Deleted
    I used to work as a guard in juvenile prison... Just sad to see young ppl wasting their life like that.

I almost got locked up because one night me and some friends decided to get in my jeep and smash a bunch of mailboxes/for sale signs/garbage bins.

A garbage bin got caught under the car so we jumped to get it out, and someone wrote down my license plate. This was around 2 AM.

An hour later I get a call from police, and luckily the guy who called the cops decided to just make us clean everything up instead of press charges.

I was 17 at the time, and honestly, probably would have deserved a night or two in jail.

oh to be young.

I've been to County once for illegal street racing in my mustang. Went in Friday and came out Sunday. It sucked!!! Man i was hungry and thirsty for 3 days!!! Had to wear the orange jumpsuit and everything. They take away your shoe laces and belt and your socks if they are not white and your cloth. Lights never turned off either so i lost track of time. Everything is concrete and metal and its really cold in there to. I was miserable.

Been there, reason was nothing to special, could happen to most people i guess, and tbh, it was just boring as hell, nothing else, used the time to play guitarr and read some books (have been 4 days "only" so well) most "storys" you hear are exagerated or just made up for the sake of drama, its really just plain and simple booooring to sit arround 23/7 with one hour during weekdays to take a shower and stuff (and people in there tend to be concerned by a lot of other things then to think about sexual abuse) as far as i can tell, it was just everybody trying to get along with everybody else, because you know, if you start trouble, it only means you will stay longer and nobody wants that.

At least not, where i have been ("only" with people which had arrests of 1 week-6 Months) so people just tried to get their time done without any trouble, cant speak for those jails where you have people which have been sentenced for years or even life long

*edit and yeah this is for germany, we have it rather easy i guess

got locked up for 6 month when i was younger for being in Latin Kingz CK Free beating up mexicans, got out early and got house arrest for 1 year

Deleted
    BHAHAHA I never was in jail...but i've done bad things >

A friend of mine spent a 2 years in jail. He said that most of the stories were probably made up, exaggerated, or outliers. The worst thing by far, according to him, is the boredom. Day after day of the same thing, the same food, the same routine, everything. It becomes maddening.

When he tried to join the Army to get his life on track they denied him. So instead he joined the marines, and they pretty much broke him. You can't really get by in the marines having any type of attitude except 1. Team work, 2. Yes Sir and 3. Work is fun. He's in Afghanistan right now and happy to be there doing good things. Best man I know of all my friends now.

15+ Year Old Account
    I just know im going there when im 70.
    Prisoners (Even foreign) in Norway got it better then retired people.

I have no idea why but i have come to the conclusion that a 25 year old prisoner can pay back. The elderly guy already paid and will never be able to pay more. So it's not so important how you treat him.
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

10+ Year Old Account
    I am a nice guy ^^ I dont do bad stuff!

10+ Year Old Account
    Never been. Don't know anyone who has. Know a few people who probably will. Don't plan on going.

Quote Originally Posted by pingagrande View Post
    got locked up for 6 month when i was younger for being in Latin Kingz CK Free beating up mexicans, got out early and got house arrest for 1 year
    your on a wow fansite your not a gangbanger
    Last edited by splifone; 2011-02-19 at 02:57 AM.

Deleted
    Only been chased by cops on a couple of occasions, not planning to see the inside of a jail cell unless I'm visiting someone who's in it, I'm studying to be a lawyer you see.

I have never even had a Traffic Ticket in my life, let alone go to the Brig. People who go there are almost always doing something stupid. Simple rule I go by, if you have to ask yourself if this is a bad idea... its a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    I have never even had a Traffic Ticket in my life, let alone go to the Brig. People who go there are almost always doing something stupid. Simple rule I go by, if you have to ask yourself if this is a bad idea... its a bad idea.
    That's because the Navy runs a tight ship!
    Go Air Force!

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Go Air Force!
    My friend is in the air force, and to that he would say: "Navy's ship isn't exactly tight, if you know what I mean." As for jail, I've never been. I've evaded a lot of tickets by being on the High School football team, but those days are gone. Don't feel the need to blow shit up anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Go Air Force!
    Oh I wish I could say it was a Tight Ship... I can almost guarantee some stupid fool is going to do something foolish and screw it up for everyone else...

Hell, we got so many idiots going out and buying "Spice" and popping on Urinalysis. Its gotten so bad that Command decided to ban us from going to GAS STATIONS that may or may not sell it. I just want to buy Skittles...