Need some Opinions

Ok, i'm playing my resto shaman since The Burning Crusade and I never had trouble healing tank or raid... and aparently the 15% purity buff didn't yet come on my server because i'm still healing for the same amount before the hotfix (warsong).

I have my gear made for most of the situations, but when I have to assist on tank healing on heroic modes, its very hard to maintain the tank up.

Should I invest more on mastery based on my actual gear?

I probably cant post links already since i'm a new register here, but look for "flaviabr" on "warsong-US" server.

Thanks in advance, and sorry my english.

Your gear and spec look fine, I think you just need to heal harder =P

Which heroic boss are we talking about here?

We are starting trys on Halfus Wyrmbreaker.

I do try to heal hard, even casting Unleash Element for more healing but unless I get a heavy spam of Greater Healing Wave sometimes I cant top of the tank and my mana go Bye bye eheh.

Yes mastery is a very powerful stat in heroics, where keeping people up is harder and people are below 50% a lot of the time.

Get about 35-40% mastery while trying not to gimp your other stats.

Phil

Quote Originally Posted by xosenoni View Post
    We are starting trys on Halfus Wyrmbreaker.

I do try to heal hard, even casting Unleash Element for more healing but unless I get a heavy spam of Greater Healing Wave sometimes I cant top of the tank and my mana go Bye bye eheh.
    Is this 10 man?

If so for tank healing Halfus 10 man heroic I strongly recommend picking up a telluric currents build with elemental precision. The tanks take A LOT of damage while the drakes are still up. This allows you to spam away without much concern for mana as you will regen from 0 to full quite quickly when he takes increased damage.

Sorry I forgot the raid setup, my guild is doing only 25 man.