Thread: Jinx aura name?

Jinx aura name?

Hi, i'm using the button timers addon to track my dots n stuff. One of the timers is for curse of elements. I have curse of elements in there and that works fine, but you can add auras to a timer and i want to add Jinx to that one, so it will show how much time is left either on CoE or Jinx for whoever i'm targetting. The problem is I can't figure out what aura name to put for Jinx. I've tried Jinx and Jinx: Curse of the Elements, but neither make Jinx show up. Any ideas?

I'm not the best with addons and such, but I think the issue may be that Jinx does not have a timer. The only thing with a timer would be the main target's Curse of Elements. All the others display no timer as they are just the result of an aura from that one that automatically ends whenever they're not in the aura.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=86105 is the debuff Jinx puts on things.

Jinx: Curse of the Elements

That's the exact name of the debuff given by the talent. It triggers the aura on power auras at least. Note the colon after jinx.

Quote Originally Posted by Basmothel View Post
    I'm not the best with addons and such, but I think the issue may be that Jinx does not have a timer. The only thing with a timer would be the main target's Curse of Elements. All the others display no timer as they are just the result of an aura from that one that automatically ends whenever they're not in the aura.

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=86105 is the debuff Jinx puts on things.
    This. If CoE is up, Jinx CoE is up. If the original CoE is removed, Jinx CoE is removed.

Wish I could free up the points for this, but between Dark Arts and my imp not dying from Soul Link damage (I'm really bad at noticing him dying when I don't take Fel Synergy)...yeah. Tho this is getting me thinking about Mana Feed vs Doom and Gloom :scurries off to check:

15+ Year Old Account
    Mana feed is better.
    Why is your imp dying? You can set up a power aura to track if you have a pet out or not.

R.I.P. YARG