Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    The more arrogant people seem to be on the internet, the more pathetic and otherwise creepy they seem to be when they expose their real selves. Just a personal observation.

As for MvPs in general, I don't see how they're any different from regular posters, in fact the overwhelming majority of their "serious" posts don't seem that helpful at all. Most of it seems to be defending blizzards changes from whiners, which is trying to stop a tsunami with a grain of sand, you just gotta ignore it.

Not giving anyone advice to ignore a tsunami if it's headed straight for one's face, but you catch my drift?

Just look on the first page of the uncommon guide submission list in the mmo-c forums and you have more help there than all the MvPs put together.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    I'm sorry for asking but how is this in anyway relevant to this forum?

I see a mod have even posted a backup link.... I don't get it.
    it is simply in relevance to their interest

It's not super-relevant to "this" forum, but it has to do with something that tends to draw attention on the official forum, which often spills over to here.

I hope this leads to an end of the MVP program. It's sad and embarrassing how many people get lured into what those people say with their pretty green text. I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that this story is 100% true. Fact of the matter is, whether he had been hacked or not, it is completely ridiculous that anything associated with Blizzard/WoW would get posted like that on the forums.

Also, Snowfox is disgusting.

15+ Year Old Account

It involves the official World of Warcraft forums and a prominent community member.

Could it also fit in Off-Topic General Discussions? Probably.

Still works here though just fine. I just posted a backup link because people were asking.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

10+ Year Old Account
    That's pretty... Wow :O

If he was hacked and none of this is true then I feel sorry for the guy... but then again it shows he needs to secure his account a bit better.