WTB Demo guide sticky

First off, I'd love to have a good Demo guide stickied on here. We have an Aflliction and Destro guide, but nothing for Demo.

That being said, I have done my research on here and on EJ. I normally run as Destro, but wanted change of pace so I'm trying out Demo and really liking it. I'm using the cookie cutter spec and glyphs of Lash of Pain, Immolate, and Meta. However, on a few runs I've been messing with a different setup and it seems to be panning out a little better for me for some reason. I switched to the imp and the imp glyph, dropped Shadow Bolt completely from my rotation (or priority list) in favor of incinerate, and swapped glyph of Immo for Glyph of incinerate. With incinerate giving the buff from Shadow and Flame now, the set up seems to be working really well. (@500-1k better for me than the Succubus and standard glyphing) Now it could be my gear lvl (only 344 atm), and maybe at higher gear lvls it won't work out this way. Granted, I'm not raiding on this guy other than pug BH because he is my alt and my guild is just getting into raids, but in heroics it really seems to do well. I was just wondering if anyone else has tried this?

Im using elitistjerk.com demo guide ... everything is there ...using succu with succu glyph ...we dont have alot of aoe dpser in my raid group so I switch succu glyph/pet for felguard glyph/pet for some fight ....I recommend to check this out.

---------- Post added 2011-02-22 at 11:36 AM ----------

I meant elitistjerks.com

10+ Year Old Account
    not sure what the point of making a demo guide would be other than perhaps pre-raid gear choices as mastery is king for demo.

what's to know? demon soul meta bane of doom, immolate, hand of gul'dan on cd, sb sb sb sb MOTLEN CORE PROC incin incin incin rinse and repeat. isn't really hard to figure out. in fact i'd say it's the least difficult of the 3 specs to play at the moment.

these are of course, just my opinions. we all know that opinions are like poo holes...
    i do not spew profanities. i enunciate them clearly, like a fucking lady.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%A8lh%C3%A8im/

It has become a lot more simple. But to be honest I'm struggling to see why a guide would really help you since you seem to be happy doing your own thing. The EJ guide is good enough. If you read that and still decide to go with imp and incinerate, no guide will help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenerena View Post
    The EJ guide is good enough.
    I would like to hope so.

Everyones play stype is different, but numbers a very very rarely wrong.