Thread: Disc PvP

Deleted

Disc PvP

Heyho,
    I am a bit confused about Disc Priests in PvP. I have no idea how I should gem/reforge and if I should take the 4set bonus or two 2set boni.
    Could someone sum it up really short what gems I should use in wich socket, what stats I should reforge, what stats are my priority and maybe an example how I should skill
    (especially 3v3).
    Big thanks in advance.

PS: oh and maybe some enchanting tips

Deleted
    you really need others to think for you?

use whatever you like, if you want to max/min well then go for int and resiliance, also go for 2p2p becuase the 4pc bonus wont matter as you will get peels anyway.

reforge everything to mastery and spirit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ikas6 View Post

I´m just asking for advice.
    And your attitude is pretty rude for someone who doesn´t put that much information in his reply. I think it´s o.k. to play the dick if you´re smart and have a good answer to every question, but your are defenetely not that kind of kind, or you are just not showing it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RinTinTin View Post
    I´m just asking for advice.
    And your attitude is pretty rude for someone who doesn´t put that much information in his reply. I think it´s o.k. to play the dick if you´re smart and have a good answer to every question, but your are defenetely not that kind of kind, or you are just not showing it.
    oh sorry, i just gave you direct info about what you should do, sorry if it sounded mean in anyway

use whatever you like, if you want to max/min well then go for int and resiliance, also go for 2p2p becuase the 4pc bonus wont matter as you will get peels anyway.

Wow ikas6 you're a real douche.

The OP has a question. No need to attack the guy. Douche.

I'd say pick on someone your own size but your mom told me I was the biggest she's seen.

10+ Year Old Account
    I agree with ikas, there is lots of information on these forums and other places you can look stuff up, don't be lazy.

please don't listen to this moron. 4pc is VERY GOOD, and every disc priest worth a damn is using it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pafinator View Post
    Wow ikas6 you're a real douche.

The OP has a question. No need to attack the guy. Douche.

I'd say pick on someone your own size but your mom told me I was the biggest she's seen.
    who is attacking who, that's what i want to know, becuase i used constructive info and gave the poor little fellah some advice, and all you have contributed to this is calling me names and being a douche, so who is the douche here?

Just reforge to spirit. In gems go int or int/spirit or int/resil to pick up socket bonuses.

I personally prefer double 2 set to 4 piece, but it really depends on the comp you play with. (i play with a mage, so the frost nova peels enough that the 4 piece freedom really isn't needed)

on gear it really depends on play style. Mastery is our best stat if shields don't get purged. but, people like to purge shields. if thats the case, both haste and crit pull ahead. Crit is probably better defensivly, but haste helps with mana burns, and mind control cast speed by a ton.

15+ Year Old Account
    Next one to make a post not containing information relevant to Discipline PvP gets a vacation.

I don't want to lock this thread because some can't behave.

10+ Year Old Account
    One piece with spell pen on it to cover spell pen and then all the rest spirit/resilience pieces maybe a few hit pieces depending on how you want to structure your character - 4% hit through gear/enchants/gems/reforge.

At the moment I haven't seen enough data to see whether mastery>haste>crit so I would just try and keep them balanced.

What is mainly going to define how you play will be your spec. I take 2 points in shadow for the faster shadowfiend CD and don't take points in soul warding because I try to not spam shields.