SV spec after 4.06 AiS and AotH hot fix

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#ccZfMZ...rRsk:Rsmf0VMz0

I'm not sure about sic-em vs careful aim vs bestial discipline tho....

Thoughts?

Frenzy has lost value? News to me.

Not lost it's value, but in SV you can't get there without sacrificing too much after this hot fix imo, but I'm curious as to people's thoughts.

Lol entrapment? No
    this spec is bad

Quote Originally Posted by Ezethal View Post
    Lol entrapment? No
    this spec is bad
    what? survival tactics - point of no escape , i perfer entrapment

Quote Originally Posted by Ezethal View Post
    Lol entrapment? No
    this spec is bad
    As the person stated above me, where do you think the points should go? We use entrapment for adds on magmaw and cho'gall and it works quite well for our raid to nuke them down.

If you have something better say what it is and why, try to help out.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahtrim View Post
    As the person stated above me, where do you think the points should go? We use entrapment for adds on magmaw and cho'gall and it works quite well for our raid to nuke them down.

Technically Point of no Escape will net you more DPS on fights like that since you get more crit chance, that said, the utility of entrapment surpasses it imo. Especially if you only have 1 druid for a pushback, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahtrim View Post

CA probably offers the most dps, HOWEVER- it's also the most useless DPS. I'm personally cutting CA when the hotfix goes live. If you're not the trapper on Magmaw/Cho'gall, Survival tactics has the most potential to be a dps gain, and Point of No return has the most dps gain on trash/adds.... but Entrapment is so insanely useful, I can't see why anyone would take anything else for PVE.

PS. The spec you linked is the one I'm going to use point for point. Cheers!

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I would put the points in SV tactics over entrapment, but other than that, spece looks fine.