Sucked back in to wow

I have a 72 lock and just got sucked back into playing wow about a week ago. My lock is demo and i just got really bored playing him. I have two questions about warlocks. How are destro and afflic for leveling 70-80 and is there a zone/area i should focus on more so than others? I know that any spec can be leveled, its just whats fun for you. I was curious on what others thought though. I was also going to use the leveling strat of just doing all the lowest zones. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    For some reason, Destro was most mana efficient for me wile leveling. To me efficiency is all.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Affliction is good for killing and tanking multiple mobs at once. Destruction is good for blowing things up in a few globals. Demo is good all around if you want to be lazy and let your felguard do most the work. I personally have leveled as destruction since 60.

Interesting, thank you for the advice. I will give ol destro a go at it then. Whats a good destro rotation for killing mobs while leveling and while doing dungeons?

if the mob will live longer than a full duration corruption, use corruption. if not: immolate, conflag, chaos bolt incinerate spam until it's dead. If the mob gets anywhere close, use shadowfury and shadowflame. use shadowburn to regen your shards. shouldn't take you long at all to kill mobs. quest mobs should be dead around the second incinerate or sooner i'm guessing.

What about destro rotation for instances below 80? What AOE rotation do you recomend? Do you use SoC as destro?

Deleted
    Aoe pretty much sucks as destro imo. Shadowfury and Shadowflame are the two strongest aoe spells followed by ROF. But in my experience you might be better just immolating everything, if you really want to aoe stuff demo is going to be your best bet with felstorm, immo aura, moving hellfire etc

dest