Herbalism: Twilight Jasmine

Is it me or could there be a few more nodes spawning in the Highlands. I know they nerfed Whiptail and rightfully so but unlike whiptail which spawns in more than one area, Im finding a certain lacking in being able to farm a reasonable amount of TJ.

Anyone else feel the same way?

Whiptail spawns only in Uldum and small places in Tol Barad. Either way there is still a ton of it. There is also a ton of Twilight Jasmine, just the issue with it, is that most of it's phased. They attempted to fix phased nodes/herbs last patch and was only able to fix a couple (if that). Until they get completely fixed there will be small numbers.

Deleted
    This phasing drives me insane...I'm flying around in twilight highlands and see 3! yellow points on my map. I land, look around and all 3 points disappear from my map. Damn you Blizzard!

It's not so much that it's phased, it's that it's so spread out. Whiptail is easy to farm because with some minor and largely irrelevant exceptions, it only spawns up and down the river in Uldum. Twilight Jasmine, on the other hand, spawns all over the Highlands with no real pattern.

Quote Originally Posted by Vadesh View Post
    This phasing drives me insane...I'm flying around in twilight highlands and see 3! yellow points on my map. I land, look around and all 3 points disappear from my map. Damn you Blizzard!
    Drives me crazy too ><

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by microtonal View Post
    It's not so much that it's phased, it's that it's so spread out. Whiptail is easy to farm because with some minor and largely irrelevant exceptions, it only spawns up and down the river in Uldum. Twilight Jasmine, on the other hand, spawns all over the Highlands with no real pattern.
    exactly! i tried farming jasmine it was such a pain in the ass D:< i could farm like 3 stacks of whiptail by the time i finish 1 stack of jasmine
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    OMG EVERYONE IS BANNED.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    On a character where I only did the intro quests for TH to get the portal I find a lot less Jasmine after 4.0.6. No idea if they shifted herbs to other phases but it's definately a lot worse then the "fixed" whiptail spawns. Maybe it was just a bad moment at the time but 3 circles of the whole zone with only 1 spawn didn't make me happy at that time.

10+ Year Old Account
    On my 84lvl farming alt i have 1 or maybe 2 at most phasing issues till now, i haven't done any quest in TH since im still 84 maybe that's the reaon i don't know.
    Anyway i think the spawn rate needs to be buffed a little bit, i can farm 2-3 stacks per hour i find it pretty reasonable but i just don't have the time to spare on it.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I find the most Jasmine in and around the Ruins of Thundermar. I find a lot of it around there- check both sides of Thundermar, where are the Dragonmaw and Wildhammer battling, and northeast of it, where Twilight people are hanging around. Never in the actual ruins, but right by the buildings and in the wooded areas. Occasionally, some appear on the road to Grim Batol.

For Whiptail, just head to Tol Barad - the actual PVP zone, not the quest hub - in between battles. There is enough Whiptail in the crocolisk-swamp area to make you puke. Also, the nodes respawn very quickly. It's a great area for herbalists, great for skinners, and great for chefs for croc meat (or for people putting the materials out on auction).

Deleted
    What I do recommend is, if you have not already got it, using routes addon (and addon which adds a line to both main map and mini map which you follow) in conjunction with either gatherer or gathermate (gathermate for me personally) and this sets up a farming route, it helps no end when you are trying to farm herbs which are widely spread.

Deleted
    Herb whatever herb nets you the most gold per hour, sell them and buy jasmines (:

Obviously Doesn't work if jasmines is the herb wich your give you the most gph.

Using the overview HUD on Gatherer will do wonders for your herbing.