Page 1 of 53
... LastLast

What WoW terminology do you hate the most?

Hi, For me it's got to be "bio" and "vanilla" , If you want to go for a piss just say so, what's with all this " brb, going bio " lol. Also ppl who talk about " vanilla ", to me it just sounds so stupid lol. This is meant as a humorous thread, don't take this too seriously.

"Imba"

I literally want to Kitten Filled Hugs people in face and smack a Soft Swan-dive Pillow up their little bottoms when they use that word. It sounds just rather weird.

Fixed that for you. Please refrain from going a bit "too far" with your language.
    Last edited by bahumut5; 2011-02-22 at 12:36 PM.

'CoC' Nothing makes my twilight jasmine grind more exhausting than rediculous penis jokes.

Haha, here is another one, Belf, also sounds retarded, lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    TB for Tol'Barad
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Deleted
    EoTs and dont know what it is.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    "Noob", the only people that ever use that word are usually retards. Would have gone for "lol" but it's not so much wow as it is internet in general, but it makes me wanna put people on ignore when I see it used

Deleted
    "Bio" annoys me, just say "AFK 2 mins" or something, I really dont need to know your going to pee (or worse lol)

"HC". I used to play on US servers, where the term isn't used. When I came to European servers and saw HC used everywhere, it annoyed me from the start. Still does!

Deleted
    Holydin, retridin, protadin.

using any of these contractions will make me regard you as an idiot that needs to be bitchslapped with a plate glove.

Right now - crackle

It's god damn electrocute! http://www.wowhead.com/spell=94090 This is all alienas fault, crackle is the noise and emote it makes not the act. *RAAAAGGGGEEEEE*

Oh an also one that has bugged me ever since i started playing wow - DING it makes no logical sense, the sound sis not ding, the animation is not ding, you did not ding in anyway shape or form apart from your mind.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    When druid is refered to as anything but druid. Dudu, drood, duird, ugh. Gives me headache!

Quote Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
    "HC". I used to play on US servers, where the term isn't used. When I came to European servers and saw HC used everywhere, it annoyed me from the start. Still does!
    Sorry but I have to ask... How do they say HC?

I hate the anal jokes... Find them retarded... Love the dirge ones tho back in TBC

Deleted
    The one that annoys me the most is 'toon' used for alts or characters... I have no idea why.

'Bio' is mildly annoying as well.

Noob <-- sometimes
    ____ a horribad
    HC for heroic
    Shadow Lab"s" <--- It's Shadow Labyrinth. There is no "S"!
    lololololololol <--- sometimes
    plox
    "thnk u"
    "wil u cum tank wit us cus we ned a tnk 4 dis hc" <-- Melt down

Quote Originally Posted by Phaesimvrotos View Post
    Sorry but I have to ask... How do they say HC?
    "Heroic".

Or simply "H", but only when used together with another acronym. "H MgT", for example.

Lawl, teh, lulz, hai, dun, liek. I can go on for a long time but i won't, i just don't see why people want to write like an idiot to look 'good' it personally makes me want to slap them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
    "Heroic".

Or simply "H", but only when used together with another acronym. "H MgT", for example.
    Are your really saying lfm HmgT?

Dude...

LFM MGT HC!

10+ Year Old Account
    l2p .... People who say that don't even know how to play their damned class

---------- Post added 2011-02-22 at 11:40 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DionLight7 View Post
    "wil u cum tank wit us cus we ned a tnk 4 dis hc" <-- Melt down
    Lol! .........

Stolen ... from elyssia .... mad elyssia?

L2P, nabzor,killzor, retardzor.
    all those things ending with "zor"..