Poll: What's your favorite pvp spec?

[Rogue] What spec are you for PvP?

Hey my fellow rogues, I'm curious to see what rogues mainly pvp as. For me it's subtlety.

Edit: Also explain why you play a certain spec
    Last edited by Belsebub; 2011-02-23 at 12:07 PM.

Well i'm dual specced in assasination and sub pvp atm But i prefer sub because it has higher mobility and the burst is lovely aswell i love assa aswell though i like how it works with dots more now and yeah vendeta + trinket is just insane but if there was a thing as tri spec i guess i'd have a combat pvp spec aswell i might actually try it out later for fun :d Dunno what to vote on the poll though wtb "i just <3 rogue" option =d

Deleted
    Sub have nice dmg and mobility....too much qq about rogue btw, i hope they dont nerf it soon

Sub. Damage is very respectable now. It's not as good as Mutilate on plate, but it's enough to kill shit, and the mobility / cooldown resets are incredibly important talents. It's nice to not just vanish/run from frost mages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sub=Good damage, mobility, control and higher survivability.

I'm still playing Assassination, it's really nice vs plate and THE damage is BIG! I'm sure i'll try Sub. I have been playing sub for a long time but I respec Assass. I'll tell you more when i try Sub.

Sub is definitely the best spec right now. The only thing mutilate has is sustained damage vs plate. Sub is generally more fun and better against skilled players, as mutilate is too easily kited.

sub is the way to go, great mobility, decent sustained damage, great burst. There are really no classes you are at a major disadvantage against like there is for mutilate.

I think rogues probably will get nerfed some time though, but I think it will be nerfing imp recuperate, which isn't really aimed at any one spec.