Rocket gloves likly to come back?

Hi
    I levled eng in cata on my shadow/disc pvp priest. I mostly did it for the gloves, the off gcd burst cd, which were pretty awesome combined with a SW;D/mindblast combo.
    And for disc i used it to a hold ppl in combat thingy. And also for assist kills.
    But now that they changed the cd to a int proc, and i went disc all the way, im thinking of leveling jcw instead. Before to bennefit fully of the proc i just had to use it once every 45 sec when it came off cd. Now i will have to find myself in a spot where i can spam damage/heal for 10 sec straight. And its not always things will line op like that i pvp(arena).
    So my question is really, do you think blizz will ever bring it back to the rocket glove version? Or is this change for good? Because then i see no reason why not to just go jcw, for the nice passiv bonus.

10+ Year Old Account
    They already exist. See; Tazik Shockers.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastrcapn View Post
    They already exist. See; Tazik Shockers.
    This one. You have to discover the recipe. In addition: you can use your high powered bolt gun that a) does more damage b) interrupts casting and c) is AE and finally d) has the same CD (i think)

Lol thought the changed it. Tho semms like it took quite a hit. hits for 5k, and is now on a 2 min cd. The 80 ersion was 1600-2k dmg and 45 sec cd if i rember correct. They havent made a mana/spirit on use cd, that i have overlooked have they? That can be used in arenas.
    The bolt gun cannot be used in arenas, if i rember correctly. they fixed that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by akuaku View Post
    This one. You have to discover the recipe. In addition: you can use your high powered bolt gun that a) does more damage b) interrupts casting and c) is AE and finally d) has the same CD (i think)
    e) requires a handful of Elementium Bolts to use
    f) has a 0.5 sec cast time so can't use it while moving
    g) as Canobil said, can't be used in Arena's

Deleted
    f) has a 0.5 sec cast time so can't use it while moving

I do believe it can be cast while moving, like most of the old grenades can.