DPS 4 piece set bonus - Fury

Good afternoon folks,

I wanted to inquire or poke at other information about the level of impact the 4 piece set bonus has.

Thanks in advance.

---------- Post added 2011-02-23 at 02:19 PM ----------

Boo.. really? Anyone out there? (

to me the dps Tier 11 4 set bonus is weak as hell 1% chance inside 30 seconds to gain another stack, i dont think out of all of the dps warrs that i've checked out on the armory has even bothered to go for the 4 set.

Yes its worth getting, places like EJ's BiS listing have it so its all readily available information.

Its not a chance on using RB or OP, its guarantee'd each time you them to proc a stack, or refresh your 3 stack. It is worth getting, the stats are decent enough to get, its not like there any many better items for other slots, only competing pieces are legs/gloves/shoulder. Where only the gloves or shoulders could be considered vastly better, which is why shoulders are used as the offset piece as they are better itemised - Crit/Mastery on shoulders is better than Crit/Haste on the offset gloves.
    Last edited by Rosham; 2011-02-23 at 07:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by un_known View Post
    to me the dps Tier 11 4 set bonus is weak as hell 1% chance inside 30 seconds to gain another stack, i dont think out of all of the dps warrs that i've checked out on the armory has even bothered to go for the 4 set.
    Is it a 1% chance? I was under the impression that it gave 1% ap whenever you used RB stacking up to three times.

Deleted
    Yes it's worth getting. Assuming you raid with a VERY modest 10k attackpower, that set bonus is 300 AP which is 150 strength, which is far more than what you "lose" by going for the 4set.

And as such the buff also scales, during trinkets, cooldowns and pots the 300 AP value can easily double.

Gives 1% attack power whenever Raging Blow is used. Stacks up to 3 times and last for a duration of 30 seconds.

If you don't use Raging Blow at LEAST once every 30 seconds you are doing something wrong and it's no something 4 pc can help you fix.

Defiantly worth getting - preferably head/chest/gloves/legs.

Yes 4 piece is good to get! It depends on if you want low hit or hight hit to either go with different legs shoulders gloves. I have seen alot of people get the legs from throne of four winds and grab the teir shoulders. But thats if you want higher hit vs less hit more crit.

Deleted
    You should definitely go for it.

Deleted
    Sighhh about all the haste on 3/4 of the set, shoulders from Halfus

Deleted
    Yeah it's certainly worth it, if not for any other reason than that the offset choices aren't any better.

Too bad the buff still drops when you switch between stances - I guess they wanted to prevent Furys hopping into Battle Stance to stack it up faster with Overpower (d'oh) and consequenty screwed over Arms Warriors using Recklessness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Is it a 1% chance? I was under the impression that it gave 1% ap whenever you used RB stacking up to three times.
    Un_known was wrong on this matter.

The set bonus gives you a chance on melee hits to gain 1% attack power, stacking up three times; and lasting for 30 seconds.

This means that you have 30 seconds to refresh your stack. In other words; after combat has started, and you have 3 stacks of 1% atp - you will continue to do so for the rest of the fight (unless for some reason you are not melee'ing for 30 seconds).

Let say you have about 10k attackpower; then 3 stacks (3% of 10.000 =) 300 attacking power, which converted back into strength would equal 150. With trinkets etc. this can easily be doubled to 3% of 20k attackpower; making the conversion increasing your strenght by 300. (Hé that is the same as a Flask is it not?, YES it is )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rammurg View Post
    Yeah it's certainly worth it, if not for any other reason than that the offset choices aren't any better.

Too bad the buff still drops when you switch between stances - I guess they wanted to prevent Furys hopping into Battle Stance to stack it up faster with Overpower (d'oh) and consequenty screwed over Arms Warriors using Recklessness.
    It'd be kinda neat if they changed it to allow only one of the two attacks to proc the buff. If RB is used first, only RB will proc it further. If OP is used, only OP will proc it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abolishment View Post
    Hakto: English is an evolving language. When I say "I am gay", some people choose to interpet that as "he defines himself as gay, gay, and nothing but the gay, so help him Robot Unicorn Attack".

Quote Originally Posted by Martyris View Post
    Un_known was wrong on this matter.

The set bonus gives you a chance on melee hits to gain 1% attack power, stacking up three times; and lasting for 30 seconds.

This means that you have 30 seconds to refresh your stack. In other words; after combat has started, and you have 3 stacks of 1% atp - you will continue to do so for the rest of the fight (unless for some reason you are not melee'ing for 30 seconds).

Let say you have about 10k attackpower; then 3 stacks (3% of 10.000 =) 300 attacking power, which converted back into strength would equal 150. With trinkets etc. this can easily be doubled to 3% of 20k attackpower; making the conversion increasing your strenght by 300. (Hé that is the same as a Flask is it not?, YES it is )
    aye sorry my bad there! that'll teach me to read it while half asleep >< but still though to me it's still a weak 4 set bonus, if only blizz had upped the % to about... 2 or 3% a stack THEN to me that would be worth getting, but as some others had stated above, the haste is <3

10+ Year Old Account
    well its 3rd topic like this i seen in few weeks.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...9#post10318859
    /topic
    Use search.......... its hard ????

Quote Originally Posted by lordzed83 View Post
    well its 3rd topic like this i seen in few weeks.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...9#post10318859
    /topic
    Use search.......... its hard ????
    Then don't click the thread if you've seen it before, forum nerd.