Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Obsessive cursing to make up for lack of vocabulary is annoying to me.

y'know what I'm saying?

Oh while we're at it, people that ask me if I know what they are saying after every sentence. yes, I do indeed have a grasp of what you are saying, my friend, no need to ask for confirmation on that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SektheGnome View Post

y'know what I'm saying?

Oh while we're at it, people that ask me if I know what they are saying after every sentence. yes, I do indeed have a grasp of what you are saying, my friend, no need to ask for confirmation on that.
    I have to agree with you here.

people who laugh at their own jokes but are the only ones laughing

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't stand mom's who beats their 3 year old kid, when they got the kid all excited about something and then can't stop when the mom wants them to ASAP (Just so she can feel or think she have the power!) Just can get me in Superman MODE and kick down some doors.
    Armory - R.IO - If you give a Bear a Bratwurst, He´s gonna want some brains!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ayako View Post
    We also have more prisoners than most places combined
    Welcome toa privatized prison system ina nation with absurd laws in more thana few areas run by money grubbing companies and politicians who are in said companies pockets.

---------- Post added 2011-03-01 at 02:08 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SektheGnome View Post
    Just to make sure you DO know there are cases where people just swear as a basic part of their vocabulary not because they lack one right?

Idiots who act cool when really everyone knows they're just lame.

People who blatantly parade around their ignorance and refusal to do anything good at all, and who just sit around going "LOL WHAT SUP BRO!"

People who have the urge to swear in every single sentence.

The sound of styrofoam squeaking. Ugh..

People who are too lazy to do anything for themselves and resort to copying others.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    We all see it every day. People doing something that just gets on your nerves or repulses you.

For example here's mine. People who CANNOT get off their damn Cell Phone, especially when they will be ordering something, like food. They will ether Order food while Texting, or just simply stand there and finish their text message before making the order.
    Vote Republican, ohohoho!

No seriously though, I hate people eating loudly. I really really hate it.

People that slop their lips when they eat, oh my...

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ddk View Post
    My personal pet peeves are people who posture up online like they're some sort of tough guy. I also really hate people who quote other people repetitively on forums and reply to each quote individually as if they can actually add something meaningful that others are interested in reading.

I stab their hand with a fork. I've done it before and will do it again. I don't care who you are, keep your filthy fucking hands off my food.

This is a cultural thing. New Yorkers are particularly terrible for it. Indians can be as well. I find putting my hand in front of their face and then stepping backwards and leaving my hand there works to keep them at arm's length. And yes, I have done th

I can, have, and will do in the future, tear phones out of people's hands and thrown them at the exit doors. I then tell the person that if they want to keep talking, they can get up, get their phone, and fuck off out of the cinema, but if they keep talking during the movie I'm going to beat the living shit out of them.
    you must not have a lot of friends. posturing on the internet you say?

Quote Originally Posted by vrsick View Post
    you must not have a lot of friends. posturing on the internet you say?
    Indeed, not sure if serious..he might be a good troll because if you get that angry/violoent over little things then to be honest, you should seek help.

people breathing on me is by far the worst thing people do. Nothing like violating personal space and spreading who-knows-what diseases around. Blegh. My nephew is like that (gets right in your face to talk); tempting to sock the little bugger.

Deleted
    When people scrape their front teeth against the spoon when they're eating soup/whatever else. OPEN YOUR MOUTH MORE. Or possibly put your lips on the spoon, not your teeth. Ugh.

When I'm holding the door open for you, do not put your hand out. I am not going to slam the door into your face. I may however shatter your forearm if you leave it out in the open.

Thanks to Shiri

Armory

Those housewife WoW players. You know, the ones with 10 kids who are always yelling in the background. And of course these people are always queued up on vent more than anyone else. Yes, we know you're used to your kids constant yelling; but we aren't. Teach them not to be such farm animals, please. And no, we don't want to hear about how little Johnny went to school and got an A today or how Susy said something funny in baby talk.

No. One. Cares. But. You.

When people stare at their feet when they walk, instead of actually looking where they're walking.

when someone takes more than 2 minutes to buy a train ticket.

when people talk on their mobile phone on a packed train, or when ordering food.

when people are always late. no matter what the activity is, they are never on time...never

10+ Year Old Account
    liars are the worst

people who are dishonest close second

there is a difference.

dishonest ppl distort the truth
    liars dont even try to tell u the truth

talking with a mouthful of food.... especially when your sitting right next to them

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Eating with your mouth open. Its so rude and discusting. I said it right away: shut your freaking mouth!
    i never seen this myself but now that you're telling me , knowing that i share this planet's precious oxygen with people who do that makes me die inside.
    ...WHY?!.."OMNOMNOMNOMNOM LOOOOOOOK ! PRE-DIGESTIONNN...OMNOMNOM.."

i hate it when people say they are ok with something and then get pissy or short-fused cause they weren't actually ok with it

15+ Year Old Account
    my submarine. it's long, hard and full of seamen.
    Quote Originally Posted by lopk View Post
    When I ask people if they want food, they don't, I order food for myself, and they want some.

:| /cut
    This, and when people chew with their mouth open.