Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    did someone say green flame ?!

Whare iz ut ????!!!????

Tbh.. I think all lock spells should be green Blizzard, you got a job to do

Because running a heroic as a destro lock beside a fire mage you can't tell us apart besides my imp

Yeah i dont get this at all.. I mean, we dont even have THAT many fire spells which have a flying-to-the-enemy-animation^^
    incinerate is one of the most awesome looking fire spells in the game (seriously, a "wall" of fire (you know what i mean), moving like a snake to the enemy? point is: unique animation), and it NEEDS to be red (or well, yellow-ish). Green incinerate, no thanks!
    then we have soulfire, kinda fits that its some kind of flaming .. lava .. bolt.. thingy. but yeah i guess green soulfire could be done, for me its perfectly fine though.
    and then.. what is left?
    they'd have to add a new spell to fit the "fel" theme, so i dont (and never did) think that warlocks need green fire.

oh crap, i almost forgot: IMP! yeah, would be badass if his fireballs were green, i have to admit that

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the orange fire as it is. However, I want to see more Shadowfire. It's purple. I like purple.

Deleted
    Glyph of RGB Colour Sliders
    Gives you a new UI element! Allow you to change the colour of some* of your fire spells!

*only conflagrate