Difference since tuesday?

I was doing my guilds raid tonight and each fight I noticed that my dps was a lower than what I had pulled in the weeks before. Any thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a rogue and can't help, but I'd suggest mentioning your spec.
    The goddess in my avatar is Hayley Williams.

Assassination, and its the same raid comp as the weeks before. Idk it might of been me messing up once or twice

Quote Originally Posted by Zark View Post
    Assassination, and its the same raid comp as the weeks before. Idk it might of been me messing up once or twice
    Sloppier kills? Also you said same raid comp, but you sure no one changed specs or something which caused you to miss some buff?

might sound wierd but i got the same feeling on my raid yesterday in comparison with all the raids before... i did significantly less dmg without making any big mistakes and in the same raid composition as always... in assa AND combat spec!

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshou View Post
    Sloppier kills? Also you said same raid comp, but you sure no one changed specs or something which caused you to miss some buff?
    Implying there isn't 4 classes that bring each buff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

Deleted
    the 4% extra physical damage buff is usually hard to come by in most group compositions, maybe you had it one time and didn't the next

Quote Originally Posted by xxf2dxx View Post
    Implying there isn't 4 classes that bring each buff.
    I'm not sure what you are getting at. In a 10m it is still quite easy to not have every single buff, and he didn't specify the raid size he does. Even in a 25m theres a couple that aren't that hard to miss, especially with the hunter pet not wanting to actually apply its mangle equiv to bosses (they hot fix that yet?).