Page 21 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Dumb, I never had the luck of getting a ZG TIGER after about 4 years straight of doing it every 3rd day, bringing zg back soounded great at first but if they arent adding the same mounts, and adding something different its not the same, and doesn't help anything.

Blizz's wanted to give us Firelands RAID and new Water-5ppl-dungeon.
    This was OK.
    Now they give us Firelands RAID and new Water-5ppl-dungeon AND ZG + ZA.
    And this is not OK??

Quote Originally Posted by Alan3002 View Post
    I laugh at people who call this recycled..
    If it was recycled they would both be the exact same raids just changed to level 85.
    Instead they were TRANSFORMED into 5 man heroic dungeons and obviously they will be different.
    Im sure they are faaaar from recycled.
    i think the very definition of recycle is to process previous, outdated, obsolete etc.. material into a new form.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    God I really hope they are gonna do something about leveling. Its so boring now, and I liek questing and long-time leveling :'(

Question regarding the new Shaman's Fire Nova..

Will it still require a fire Totem or is it going to omit from the shaman him/herself?

10+ Year Old Account
    My six years of grinding for tigers and raptors and never even seeing them is crying out against the likely very common droprate we will be seeing in these dungeons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Caverns of Time - Caster Legendary - Camera Bunny 00 < OMMMMMGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    say WHAT NOW? a caster legendary wep?

Deleted
    This will be so much win and epic I can hardly wait for the patch

10+ Year Old Account
    "Living Ember" Inc new chaos orbs!

dem stats <3

Quote Originally Posted by SanderZammy View Post
    Oh I'm gonna love this so much... Why Zul'aman though, it's still in game? I don't see the point in removing it?
    I don't know about the server you are on, but in the last 3+ years, no one on mine has made any effort to even run Zul'aman. The few times that I got in there prior to that, no one got past the first boss without most of the raid going AFK or quiting. It might be more attractive if it is changed to a 5-man instance.

Deleted
    Looks like PTR char copy is now active. I was able to copy 2 premades and 2 live chars to the PTR within 5 minutes (15 minutes ago).

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I REALLY approve of them bringing back old content, gives people a chance to relive the excitement from the past, and gives the newer players a competitive experience of the raids and dungeons instead of just plowing through it with 1-5 people in a group, it's also probably minor setbacks to give the Blizzard Dev's enough time to make more new exciting content, and I really hope they revamp Black Temple and some others like TK /Sunwell aswell to 85 but make them raids still not heroics.

---------- Post added 2011-02-24 at 08:12 AM ----------

THANK GOD, frost mages finally getting some sort of nerf!!

Deleted
    You know that something significant has happened to the WoW community when it's enough to release a major content patch consisting of old rehashed dungeons, a few rehashed mounts, a few pets and people go bananas with joy over it.

This game is indeed on it's decline.

We hope Retribution and Protection Paladins occasionally do the right healing to others, but as we know Paladins sometimes feel that Holy Power is only for the healing.
    So... ret/prot paladins should be casting heals that cost a third of their mana pool instead?

Paladins are hybrids. They heal. In fact healing is so important as a paladin that all 3 specs have prominent talents designed to augment their healing capabilities on themselves and others.

Ret heals are pretty great on teammates and with the right string of procs/Zeal, it's downright amazing. However, if Blizz takes issue with rets healing too much, the problem is Selfless Healer, not Word of Glory. Heals on ourselves are pretty pitiful and hardly a problem for opponents considering it takes somewhere around 12 seconds to get 3HP minus dodges and parries/procs/cooldowns.

Although prot has a lot of survivability, they still rely heavily on WoG in pve and pvp to keep themselves and their teammates up.

I understand Blizz wanting non-holy paladins to focus more on damage, and we honestly have. But certain class/specs you just have to outheal if you want to win, such as warriors. That's part of playing defensively.

You took away a lot of ret's defensive abilities and survivability in Cata. If we're not supposed to be healing as much, how are we useful to our teammates? All of our defenses and buffs can be dispelled. Take away ret's ability to heal/support others and we'll have nothing in pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by korago View Post
    No amani war bear though..
    Perhaps you should reread the info provided!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by redd View Post
    Flame Shock(the spell the new Fire Nova detonates) has a 6/5 second cooldown, so unlike your mushrooms which you can place 3 of in 3 gcd's, thus the shorter cooldown. But hey, comparing abilities that are barely similar is cool and allows you to make off the handle remarks.

You should read Earthquake tooltip...it's no longer channeled

and the new spell does not say consumes flame shock..... and flame shock actually lasts 18 sec...
    Last edited by mmoc37672be2a3; 2011-02-24 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tauroon View Post
    This is what people needed from this boring content that is hitting us at the moment, ZG and ZA is aweeeeeesommeeee!
    za & zg "comeback" is great, yeah! but they are only 5 man instances with mediocre loot that nobody needs anymore. that's a real shame - both were nice little raids, now they got brought down to stupid 5 mans. run (sry, i mean roflfaceroll) them once and never again.

:'-(

Oh. Fantastic. Let's bastardize two raid dungeons you had fond memories of by ruining them forever! BECAUSE IT HAS WORKED SO WELL IN THE PAST!

10+ Year Old Account
    Really wanna see Flameward Hippogryph the name looks promising a fiery Hippogryph will be awesome.