Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Let's see what's goin' on here...

1. Zul'Gurub and Zul'Aman are being updated WITH WHAT APPEAR TO BE NEW BOSSES, IT'S NOT JUST A RECYCLE. IT'S LIKE DEADMINES AND SFK.

2. Caster Legendary damn-near confirmed for Caverns of Time.

3. Hydras tamable by Hunters.

4. Lots of new pets, some new and returning mounts, and new pet-collecting achievements.

5. Tying into the pet thing, looks like the Winterspring Frostsaber mount will be renovated to act like the current Venomhide Ravasaur daily quests. This most likely means it will take at least 20 days to get the mount but will require much less work on your part, as opposed to what used to be an indefinitely long grind but became a 5 day grind and is now a 2 day grind. Glad I have mine already.

6. Various class changes, as expected.

I just have one gripe: How long before I can solo ZA and ZG for the mounts again? I have luck issues, even more prominent with the cataclysm rare drops.

Quote Originally Posted by rofl View Post
    epics in heroics...*sigh*
    What do you care what colour the text of SOMEONE ELSE'S gear is? You're not complaining about ilvl or stats, but COLOUR.
    Get a life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    Is it just me or did Disc priests get nerfed? Especially the shield...wow.

Sigh they are putting epics back in heroics

Shame on you Blizzard, you gave in eventually.
    Entry level gear for the next tier of raiding.
    It's called game progression.

Epics from 5 mans again? Just when you'd got it right with epic enchanting mats, you cater to the entitled casuals again, thanks there

Deleted
    I just love the idea of reworking old content and bring it up to date! You take something old, keep the best parts and add in new things to make it better than it ever was. I hope Cataclysm wasn't the only time we'll get these kind of things to Azeroth.

so wheres the new raid? who cares for 5 men content?

*runs around screaming*

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO i can keep farming for the raptor and the addition of the bear as well, friggin awesome!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminar View Post
    Let's see what's goin' on here...

1. Zul'Gurub and Zul'Aman are being updated WITH WHAT APPEAR TO BE NEW BOSSES, IT'S NOT JUST A RECYCLE. IT'S LIKE DEADMINES AND SFK.

2. Caster Legendary damn-near confirmed for Caverns of Time.

3. Hydras tamable by Hunters.

4. Lots of new pets, some new and returning mounts, and new pet-collecting achievements.

5. Tying into the pet thing, looks like the Winterspring Frostsaber mount will be renovated to act like the current Venomhide Ravasaur daily quests. This most likely means it will take at least 20 days to get the mount but will require much less work on your part, as opposed to what used to be an indefinitely long grind but became a 5 day grind and is now a 2 day grind. Glad I have mine already.

6. Various class changes, as expected.

I just have one gripe: How long before I can solo ZA and ZG for the mounts again? I have luck issues, even more prominent with the cataclysm rare drops.
    I reckon it'll be related to hardmodes and achievements, the mounts that is. Rather then 0.01 drop chances.

So glad I deleted my chars and have got out of this shitty game.
    Did ZG on my DK 50 times for mount. Yawn Yawn Yawn

Rehash content again and again. Not suprising as they fired 500 ppls tho
    Game is dead for most, and more will leave with lazy yawn rehash content. And more welfare epix hahahaha

But it means more of the good players will come to Rift Leave the scrubs in Wow

Deleted
    gogo Amani Dragonhawk, as long as it has the cool armor look that the bear had i'll be happy with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Henríkvb View Post
    Epics from 5 mans again? Just when you'd got it right with epic enchanting mats, you cater to the entitled casuals again, thanks there
    just to note, the epics still aren't BWD/BoT/TFW/crafted ilvl, they are half an ilvl lower, but they will give casuals a boost into the older content if they are still having trouble with it, everyone else will be heading to firelands for their 372/385 gear

Quote Originally Posted by Mokok View Post
    What do you care what colour the text of SOMEONE ELSE'S gear is? You're not complaining about ilvl or stats, but COLOUR.
    Get a life.
    I think its more about the epic shard market more than anything. like when sunwell hit

One tidbit of information that is currently hidden behind the "user friendly" version of achievements: There is a seperate counter for deaths to the Blackwing Depths Door Boss. There is no privacy in humiliation!

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Official patch 4.2 notes:

The Sun King is back! After his death in Magisters Terrace Keal'Thas Sunstrider returns as an undead severant of Bolvar Fordragon. Will advanturers stop him at his attempts to ressurect Kel'Thuzad? Magisters Eye awaits!

New, revamped Naxxramas, featuring 15 revamped bosses! This time, the havoc-wreaking necropolis began to lay waste at Southern Barrens in order to spread plague among this regions fauna and flora. Only the bravest may even think of entering the plagued halls once more... Are you brave enough to face the horrors of Naxxramas III?

Bolvar Fordragon makes his return as a new Lich King in brand new Bastion of Icecrown! Face 12 revamped bosses once more in order to stop the new Lich Kings plans to annihilate Azeroth! Beware, Bolvar managed to control his new power to be able to ressurect Illidan Stormrage, Deathbringer Saurfang, Chromaggus, Malygos, Brutallus and Hogger!

Moar Moar Moar!!! Revamping old content ftw

I dunno how i missed this gem but this is my thoughts exactly.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    when was ZA ever gone...?
    thought very nice notes

To everyone whining about the reuse of old content, think about it this way:
    Corporations work with budgets. Blizzard has a certain budget assigned to patch 4.1. When they recycle ZG and ZA, they are giving us pretty cool 5-man heroics that don't take up as much budget, leaving a bigger part for the raids.

If they would've made two brand-new heroics, they would have to spend less time and money on the raids.
    Quote Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
    HA! I have to admit I only play WoW for the homoerotic innuendoes

Deleted
    I'd also like to point out that no where have they said that ZG and ZA will offer 353 epics for every boss loot table, it may return to how we had it in TBC with only one epic per instance (in the loot table of each end boss)

So.. They buff earthquake.. And then nerf it more then they originally buffed it? What the Fu...

Recycled content again? That's not even funny.
    Life is short Glory is eternal

*hugs boub*